IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no shirt, no shoes, no service

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Yeah, sure... But the point was, he HAD a shirt!
Sure, and maybe especially in places where they sell or serve food... But that's a "*functional* requirement"; there is a sensible justification for it, in terms of hygiene and so on.

That's *miles* from jumping on one *particular* be-shirted guy, out of the be-shirted multitudes, because of *which* particular shirt he's wearing.

And you *know* it is.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New At the entrance to every Mall in America is a sign
"No solicitation on premises without written permission of management." It is there so the Mall management can dictate what messages can be seen there. Now I think that if I ran that mall that guard would not be working there anymore. There is also a sign on the local malls around here in Florida "If you are asked to leave by an employee and you refuse we will press tresspassing charges" Here it has to do with spring breakers but the concept is the same. A mall employee asked him not to display that message in the mall or leave. Yes it was stupid. Yes I bet the guard wished he had kept his mouth shut. He still was within his rights to have the cops eject him.
Others brought up the color issue. Yes you can eject a black person from private property. If the reason you ejected them was solely based on color you can sue in civil court for damages. You can go to the Feds and file a complaint so they would look into a criminal charge, either way you are no longer on that property as of that moment. You will be forced to go away and deal with it later.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New not a functional requirement
I've been to places that it's not a requirement. Not many exist, but they do.

Just pointed out NS^3 as a counter your "open to the public must deal with the whole public" arguement. The whole public includes shirtless/shoeless people.

I don't agree with what they did, but there's nothing illegal about being stupid.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

Expand Edited by SpiceWare March 6, 2003, 04:55:43 PM EST
New What's more...
HE BOUGHT THE SHIRT IN THAT VERY MALL!

The mall in question is not even a mile away from where I'm living right now. I'm flabbergasted.

Truth told, the people in the mall had the *right* to have that guy arrested. That doesn't keep them from being dumb, worthless motherfuckers, and whether or not they had the *right* to do this, they deserve EVERY SINGLE BIT of the shit they are getting for it.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Ubersoft plotline:
But, I bought this "Give Linux A Chance" t-shirt in your company store, Alex!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Man not allowed to wear a peace t-shirt in mall - (ben_tilly) - (52)
         I don't - (jake123) - (50)
             Malls are private property - (boxley) - (49)
                 Not quite any reason - (ben_tilly) - (48)
                     That may all be true you two... - (jake123) - (47)
                         Yup, 'xackly. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         That might have gotten the cops fired - (boxley) - (45)
                             Then you have a systemic problem. -NT - (jake123) - (44)
                                 yep, troublesome when the state works for the individuals - (boxley) - (43)
                                     Well, I can say - (jake123) - (36)
                                         Not exactly - (drewk) - (35)
                                             They should NOT, & (afaik) DO not, have that "right". - (CRConrad) - (34)
                                                 no shirt, no shoes, no service -NT - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                                     Yeah, sure... But the point was, he HAD a shirt! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         At the entrance to every Mall in America is a sign - (boxley)
                                                         not a functional requirement - (SpiceWare)
                                                         What's more... - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                             Ubersoft plotline: - (admin)
                                                 I've spent too long in Europe. - (Brandioch)
                                                 Yer starting to sound like Ashton - (jb4)
                                                 There's more to the story. - (static) - (1)
                                                     In that case... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 You do realize where he was, right? - (drewk) - (16)
                                                     or let smoke there? hopefully :0 -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Umm... Yes, I realise *exactly* where he was. Do YOU? - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                                         Then we just disagree - (drewk)
                                                         Wrong on a point - (boxley) - (12)
                                                             A) Too bloody obvious; B) Oh, that's "a rule", is it ?!? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                                                 wasnt gaul where Julius made his bones? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     'Xackly - in Latin, it isn't "Gaul", but Gallia. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         {cackle} L'etat c'est Moi! Jacques Tati wherefore art thou? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 You clearly don't understand the U.S. - (drewk) - (7)
                                                                     Just because the USA is stupid, you don't have to be, too. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                                         Yeah, I can understand your anger, but... - (tseliot)
                                                                         I think you're still missing part of what I said - (drewk) - (4)
                                                                             No, it's becoming obvious YOU don't know what you're saying. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                 {sigh} And the jingoists want to suppress immigration - (Ashton)
                                                                                 Boy, did I say that badly - (drewk)
                                                                                 Very nicely put. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 It was more than just the shirt - (morganek) - (6)
                                                     " clearly states" - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                         Re: " clearly states" - (morganek) - (4)
                                                             Doh! - (morganek) - (2)
                                                                 I can see why you wouldn't have noticed right off. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                     put an <hr> in that signature or some more <br>s before it! -NT - (folkert)
                                                             I'll have to take your word for it. - (Silverlock)
                                     "For individuals"? How many people have *you*... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         in practice yes, the constitution has been voided - (boxley)
                                         But it was a great idea. - (Brandioch)
                                         constitution or ex-parrot? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                             There are a lot of quotes like that - (ben_tilly)
                                             Another variant has it - (Ashton)
         Update Security Guard fired, as I expected - (boxley)

Coo coo ca-choo!
223 ms