IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let me see....
You twist my words and ascribe to me positions I haven't taken. Why is that I wonder?
Your "creative" recounting of my words-
The French are not deserving of criticism.
Never said it. Next
The Americans are slime.
No, the oil companies are slime, not Americans.
Yet they are doing the exact same thing.
Both the American and French oil companies are flouting the laws of their respective contries? Both are slime, like I've said before.

As your premises are false, your conclusion is invalid.
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New Nice tap dance.
Lets not see any more support of the French ... shall we... since nothing happens in their oil business (involving foreign reserves and contracting said reserves) that is not reviewed and approved by the government.

Other than that. Since they are all slime...I suppose I'll let you dance out of this thread.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Soft shoeing it.
You seem to place a great deal of weight on my having posted the Ivins column defending France.

I asked before, did you read the column? Do you know what she was pointing out?

I don't remember her defending the business practices of the French in that column. I don't remember me ever saying anywhere that the French were not deserving of criticism or any words that could be construed that way. You argue your point as if I had woken you from a nap by shouting that position in your ear.

You argue against that position quite well. Unfortunatly, it's not *my* position.
New And I retract.
Because you so eloquently clarified your position.

Like I said...lets not see you joining in praise for Chirac, ok?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Haven't yet.
Don't expect to.
     An odd Iraq analysis - (cwbrenn) - (69)
         That would be cute if it weren't for ... - (dmarker) - (68)
             Oh, I believe the split is real. - (cwbrenn)
             You see...this is what I mean. - (bepatient) - (66)
                 One other "minor detail" *you* "forgot" to mention - (Silverlock) - (65)
                     *chuckle* - (bepatient) - (64)
                         Just goes to show... - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Also goes to show... - (bepatient)
                         If the loophole fits, you must acquit? - (Silverlock) - (61)
                             ROFL - (bepatient) - (60)
                                 Was it against the law for Halliburton to sell to Iraq? - (Silverlock) - (59)
                                     There you go again. - (bepatient) - (47)
                                         Hypocrisy? - (Silverlock) - (34)
                                             Yes. Clearly. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                 You missed something - (Silverlock) - (32)
                                                     I guess the link to Molly... - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                         Back to the point, shall we? - (Silverlock) - (30)
                                                             Questions - (drewk) - (23)
                                                                 Good questions. - (Silverlock) - (22)
                                                                     Find those sources. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                         You feel good about defending slime? - (Silverlock) - (18)
                                                                             Oh. So you lie about something... - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                 Lie? - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                                                     The only one - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                         If you say so. - (Silverlock) - (14)
                                                                                             Hmmm. - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                                 plain enough - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                                                                                     Is OJ guilty of murder? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                         ok, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                             In any case...relax..... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                                                 You want me to stay calm? - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                         Nobody called it a loophole... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                             You don't consider this a loophole? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                                                                 Another possible factor. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                 Obviously not. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Take it slow - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                                         I did. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Letter vs spirit post wasn't from me. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Yep...review complete. - (bepatient)
                                                                     The problem is still larger than just this one instance - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Like I said - (Silverlock)
                                                             Essential to the hypocrisy, - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Let me see.... - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                     Nice tap dance. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         Soft shoeing it. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                             And I retract. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                 Haven't yet. - (Silverlock)
                                         Beep, the New World Order proselyte!!! - (jb4) - (11)
                                             Question, it is illegal for US Citizens to travel to cuba - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Not even applicable here. - (bepatient)
                                                 Actually, its not - (tuberculosis)
                                             And they did. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                 Here's what I follow: - (jb4) - (6)
                                                     You want to give a link? - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                         Well, I did a search... - (jb4) - (4)
                                                             There has been... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                 Nope. Clear. - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     Only dimples. Else there be lawlessness :) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                         Propinquitous LRPD:____ *snort* -NT - (Ashton)
                                     WashPost said it was legal. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                         Reality. What a concept. -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Define "work". - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                             No sanctions haven't worked - they haven't made Iraq comply. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 So whaddya think..we need one more resolution, right? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Thanks for a cant-free report. Circle-jerk present. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     See the Halliburton thread. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Yup Ash - good call - could see where this thread was head - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                         Sad. - (bepatient)
                                                 Good points. However, ... - (mmoffitt)
                                             Yep. - (Brandioch)