IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The problem is still larger than just this one instance
Even if it happened exactly as you remember it, the problem IMO still isn't Halliburton, per se. It is that corporations are able to say, "That corporation that is entirely owned and controlled by this corporation really isn't the same entity at all. Nope, that's not us." Any time a nation passes a law saying, "You can't do that," corporate lawyers challenge them to define "you". No matter who the "you" is, the one doing it is never the one the law applies to.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Like I said
They are slime.

Absolutly right about the larger issue. These espousers of "personal responsibility" all seek plausible deniability.
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
     An odd Iraq analysis - (cwbrenn) - (69)
         That would be cute if it weren't for ... - (dmarker) - (68)
             Oh, I believe the split is real. - (cwbrenn)
             You see...this is what I mean. - (bepatient) - (66)
                 One other "minor detail" *you* "forgot" to mention - (Silverlock) - (65)
                     *chuckle* - (bepatient) - (64)
                         Just goes to show... - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Also goes to show... - (bepatient)
                         If the loophole fits, you must acquit? - (Silverlock) - (61)
                             ROFL - (bepatient) - (60)
                                 Was it against the law for Halliburton to sell to Iraq? - (Silverlock) - (59)
                                     There you go again. - (bepatient) - (47)
                                         Hypocrisy? - (Silverlock) - (34)
                                             Yes. Clearly. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                 You missed something - (Silverlock) - (32)
                                                     I guess the link to Molly... - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                         Back to the point, shall we? - (Silverlock) - (30)
                                                             Questions - (drewk) - (23)
                                                                 Good questions. - (Silverlock) - (22)
                                                                     Find those sources. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                         You feel good about defending slime? - (Silverlock) - (18)
                                                                             Oh. So you lie about something... - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                 Lie? - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                                                     The only one - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                         If you say so. - (Silverlock) - (14)
                                                                                             Hmmm. - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                                 plain enough - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                                                                                     Is OJ guilty of murder? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                         ok, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                             In any case...relax..... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                                                 You want me to stay calm? - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                         Nobody called it a loophole... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                             You don't consider this a loophole? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                                                                 Another possible factor. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                 Obviously not. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Take it slow - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                                         I did. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Letter vs spirit post wasn't from me. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Yep...review complete. - (bepatient)
                                                                     The problem is still larger than just this one instance - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Like I said - (Silverlock)
                                                             Essential to the hypocrisy, - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Let me see.... - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                     Nice tap dance. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         Soft shoeing it. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                             And I retract. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                 Haven't yet. - (Silverlock)
                                         Beep, the New World Order proselyte!!! - (jb4) - (11)
                                             Question, it is illegal for US Citizens to travel to cuba - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Not even applicable here. - (bepatient)
                                                 Actually, its not - (tuberculosis)
                                             And they did. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                 Here's what I follow: - (jb4) - (6)
                                                     You want to give a link? - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                         Well, I did a search... - (jb4) - (4)
                                                             There has been... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                 Nope. Clear. - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     Only dimples. Else there be lawlessness :) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                         Propinquitous LRPD:____ *snort* -NT - (Ashton)
                                     WashPost said it was legal. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                         Reality. What a concept. -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Define "work". - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                             No sanctions haven't worked - they haven't made Iraq comply. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 So whaddya think..we need one more resolution, right? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Thanks for a cant-free report. Circle-jerk present. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     See the Halliburton thread. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Yup Ash - good call - could see where this thread was head - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                         Sad. - (bepatient)
                                                 Good points. However, ... - (mmoffitt)
                                             Yep. - (Brandioch)

tar -C /usr/local/dev/zope/import zxf lrpdisms.tar.gz
93 ms