IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New RedState had an interesting article.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New I meant the Harris case
But now that I've read it ...

That argument could also be used to oppose virtually any tax. I'm sure that's not an accident.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook July 1, 2014, 06:50:31 PM EDT
New 'There’s nothing stopping anyone from purchasing birth control in this decision.'
Typical digital-mind 'think', a lateral arabesque around Why Obamacare was/is such a necessary baby-step towards.. something resembling
what the Smarter-rich-countries already have: Single Payer; the only way to keep bankers, insurance cartels et al from continuing to pillage All. We Know all this shit, here.
Pay MDs salaries. No More fee-for-'services': as encourages all the pork on every single action a For-profit capitalist system guarantees:

Your Money or Your Life! ... as-in: every B-movie Western ever cobbled together over a week-end.
Redstate, as is obvious, labors under the social-Darwinism of every Libertytarian (and you don't need a 'But' in front of 'moreoever'==just as grammatically-inept as in other thinking efforts.)

Loved this one:

Employers only started offering health insurance to their employees during the wage freeze imposed by the government during World War II. Since employers were forbidden from offering higher salaries to attract new workers, they offered health insurance instead.

Un-wittingly underscoring the fucking 100% pecuniary basis of every Corp's mindset: screw the "benefit" to any of our cheap wage-Serfs: game-the-System again/get better 'hires'==cheaper for us==We Win.

Pshaw; the US is so full of shit (like this) ... all our eyes must be brown (when the filters are removed.)
     'When SCOTUS still fixed things: What America looked like before the Warren Court' - (Ashton) - (18)
         Today may be another bad day for decisions... - (Another Scott) - (8)
             On the other hand ... - (drook)
             the ruling at least was narrow and it was congress's fault - (boxley)
             Charlle Pierce is on it.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Linky - (drook) - (4)
                     (I added a couple pix to above) ;^> Saves words. -NT - (Ashton)
                     RedState had an interesting article. - (folkert) - (2)
                         I meant the Harris case - (drook)
                         'There’s nothing stopping anyone from purchasing birth control in this decision.' - (Ashton)
         Corporations are People for REALS... - (folkert) - (5)
             Time to invent a religion ... - (drook) - (4)
                 can I has my pimento cheeze on a steak sammich? -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Time to invent a religion ... - (folkert)
                 Sure hope nobody working for a company owned by Jehovah's Witnesses requires a blood transfusion. -NT - (folkert)
                 'Love Everybody (except Antarcticans)' ... was tried.. - (Ashton)
         Ginsburg excoriates the Repo mafia on Hobby Lobby - (Ashton) - (2)
             Her dissent is a good read. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Quite right, that last. Well.. in other corporate/totalitarian countries, - (Ashton)

Hello, world.
53 ms