IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Corporations are People for REALS...
They can now pick a religion... and enforce it.

They are setting themselves up to dis-allow hiring people of color or alternative sexual persuasion or crimnuls

Yeah, this in't good.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Time to invent a religion ...
Lessee, what will be "evil" in my religion?

Voting for a Republican. (See, I love the sinner who is a Republican, but hate the sin of voting for one.)

Buying a gun. (Same rationale.)

Drinking cream soda. (Because just, eww.)

Putting Cheez Wiz on a steak sandwich. Or calling it "Philly style" and making it with roast beef.

I'm sure I'll come up with more as I think about it.
--

Drew
New can I has my pimento cheeze on a steak sammich?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: Time to invent a religion ...
Ketchup on an All Beef Hot Dog (2 things wrong there)

Going to Sunday Morning Worship Service. (You can Worship any time except for a gathering)

Sex with the lights on.

Old White men *MUST* wear decent clothes... a tshirt, shorts, argyle socks and black dress shoes. Same goes for Old White women... plus a NO-BRAZIER! MUST ALL BE blended fibers!

There are others I can come up with.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
Expand Edited by folkert June 30, 2014, 12:15:33 PM EDT
New Sure hope nobody working for a company owned by Jehovah's Witnesses requires a blood transfusion.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New 'Love Everybody (except Antarcticans)' ... was tried..
Icon: penguin with knife-in-back.. then LInus co-opted that one, removed knife, replaced with a garland ...
but still: though everyone hated WIndows, they continued to flagellate selves.

Doesn't seem to work; Gandhi's alleged quote, I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. is Snoped about, with some arguable but priceless expansions, like..

Dr. Jones says that the greatest hindrance to the Christian gospel in India is a dislike for western domination, western snobbery, the western theological system, western militarism and western race prejudice. Gandhi, the great prophet of India, said, "I love your Christ, but I dislike your Christianity." The embarrassing fact is that India judges us by our own professed standard.

as in Heh.. (Think I prefer Leave-Me-Alone-ism) the short-form of ~
Go burn your contraceptives, have your fucking-dozen babies--just not on My planet, you sanctimonious psalm-singing solipsists

Already got 13 acolytes; what more do ya need. Because: pissed-off-crowd--funding.
     'When SCOTUS still fixed things: What America looked like before the Warren Court' - (Ashton) - (18)
         Today may be another bad day for decisions... - (Another Scott) - (8)
             On the other hand ... - (drook)
             the ruling at least was narrow and it was congress's fault - (boxley)
             Charlle Pierce is on it.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Linky - (drook) - (4)
                     (I added a couple pix to above) ;^> Saves words. -NT - (Ashton)
                     RedState had an interesting article. - (folkert) - (2)
                         I meant the Harris case - (drook)
                         'There’s nothing stopping anyone from purchasing birth control in this decision.' - (Ashton)
         Corporations are People for REALS... - (folkert) - (5)
             Time to invent a religion ... - (drook) - (4)
                 can I has my pimento cheeze on a steak sammich? -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Time to invent a religion ... - (folkert)
                 Sure hope nobody working for a company owned by Jehovah's Witnesses requires a blood transfusion. -NT - (folkert)
                 'Love Everybody (except Antarcticans)' ... was tried.. - (Ashton)
         Ginsburg excoriates the Repo mafia on Hobby Lobby - (Ashton) - (2)
             Her dissent is a good read. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Quite right, that last. Well.. in other corporate/totalitarian countries, - (Ashton)

It doesn’t get tagged as pathological, even if using it means you ignore actual people.
89 ms