IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Her dissent is a good read.
What will they do next? Whatever they want, as usual.

They ignore the clear history of the RFRA, they ignore the clear history of previous precedents, they threw out "stare decisis" years ago.

The 5, as Kevin Drum said yesterday, simply regard abortion as the single most important religious issue and as one that trumps everything else. If someone says that they can't obey the law because they don't like abortion, well they get a free pass.

Next they'll try to find a way to extend Hobby Lobby to non-closely-held corporations. And I'm sure they'll work on some other way of making abortion, and contraception in general, even more difficult to access.

They're shameless, and they don't care.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Quite right, that last. Well.. in other corporate/totalitarian countries,
where one has a Despot-for-Life? (declared by the guy in charge of the few, well-fed: armed, uniformed persuaders)
--the only workable remedy is, making that 'Life' as brief as can be arranged.
Are we there yet? (And given, as sloppy as Are most physics-type Nemeses? it could well be another case of that rollicking National Anthem:)

We They Will All Go Together When We They Go... {{oblig. C-trumpet ƒanfare}}
...sadly too, the Good+Bad+Ugly, as random-chance ever handles any such triage. :-/

Perspective, then: Today Israel is united before 3 young-bearing Caskets; doubtless [n x 3]3 of stand-ins for the perps Shall ensue. 100% sure-Bet?
(As to how many Murican women shall die-by-coathanger next? as the nut-jobs who fuel the Xian-Fire within the Five proceed, emboldened:
just where Do? concepts like legality/compassion/'morality'? enter into simple-Boolean-minds -vs- Reasonable-minds?)

(Golly-gee: let's just spin that Roulette-wheel of homo-sap jelloware ... and See! say I.)

Almost PS: Jerry Brown, just now on PBS/News, saying to interviewer:
[Q] "What kind of Democrat are you?"
[A] "I'm an independent-Democrat ... a thinking-Democrat, and ... ..."

(For the Win?)

Methinks we Are there ... by now, (and given where the Power lies -vs- where Reason cowers, lest she be raped again:)
It's creepy Out There, especially when you think well about our pre-programmed futchah--and Who? is doing the programming.
Ronnie's trickle-down Lie + bin-Laden's 100% Success + the 0.01 and esp. 0.001% (For the Lose?)
(Oh, and: one need not be a nihilist, I wot, merely to face sanely: the presence of an Untenable Situation.
I advocate nothing (nor even, Nothingness.). My 'wish' is for Something-ness to be won-back: soon enough to survive. Or we shall see: both.

Sic Transit ... (there was damn-little Gloria in past decades anyway, many and I opine.)
     'When SCOTUS still fixed things: What America looked like before the Warren Court' - (Ashton) - (18)
         Today may be another bad day for decisions... - (Another Scott) - (8)
             On the other hand ... - (drook)
             the ruling at least was narrow and it was congress's fault - (boxley)
             Charlle Pierce is on it.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Linky - (drook) - (4)
                     (I added a couple pix to above) ;^> Saves words. -NT - (Ashton)
                     RedState had an interesting article. - (folkert) - (2)
                         I meant the Harris case - (drook)
                         'There’s nothing stopping anyone from purchasing birth control in this decision.' - (Ashton)
         Corporations are People for REALS... - (folkert) - (5)
             Time to invent a religion ... - (drook) - (4)
                 can I has my pimento cheeze on a steak sammich? -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Time to invent a religion ... - (folkert)
                 Sure hope nobody working for a company owned by Jehovah's Witnesses requires a blood transfusion. -NT - (folkert)
                 'Love Everybody (except Antarcticans)' ... was tried.. - (Ashton)
         Ginsburg excoriates the Repo mafia on Hobby Lobby - (Ashton) - (2)
             Her dissent is a good read. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Quite right, that last. Well.. in other corporate/totalitarian countries, - (Ashton)

Stop obsessing about collecting All Kinds of Stupid Crap.
81 ms