IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, *that's* a perfectly valid reason...
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Must have been the broomberg effect.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New None of that ersatz churning someother dairies get away with

New You tread on my patience
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Fun is fun to have.

New Interstate Face Stab
When somebody asks you to trade your security for freedom, it isn't your freedom they're talking about.
New You don't get syphilis that way.
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New In case of the cool beverage, the insulative effect
cannot be shown

Vatican 'to ban new gay priests' - (warmachine) - (57)
         Little difference . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             'Damn you, jams! You said honor wasn't LIKE pie!' -NT - (Ashton)
         A simple ploy to shift blame from priests to gay people. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
             exactly pedophiles attack both sexes - (boxley)
         ObLRPD: Relax... you're quite safe here. -NT - (admin) - (10)
             To be in England, in the summertime... close to the edge. -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
                 The next steps I'm real fuzzy on. -NT - (Meerkat) - (8)
                     Yeah, *that's* a perfectly valid reason... -NT - (admin) - (7)
                         Must have been the broomberg effect. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             None of that ersatz churning someother dairies get away with -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 You tread on my patience -NT - (jb4) - (4)
                                     Fun is fun to have. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         Interstate Face Stab -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                         You don't get syphilis that way. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                             In case of the cool beverage, the insulative effect - (Ashton)
         Comments from an insider - (ubernostrum) - (41)
             I don't know about 'fashionable' - (Ashton) - (39)
                 G.K. Chesterton: - (ubernostrum) - (38)
                     Yes, it is a silly place we inhabit - (Ashton)
                     So much for the Age of Enlightenment - (warmachine) - (34)
                         Best model for this behaviour I've heard - (Ashton)
                         No... - (ubernostrum) - (32)
                             I guess religion is doomed then. (Sorry.) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Well. - (ubernostrum)
                             The quotation mentions the church, not god. - (warmachine) - (20)
                                 The quotation says - (ubernostrum) - (19)
                                     Read it again. Still mentions church, not god. - (warmachine) - (18)
                                         Nothing whatsoever to do with moral guidance - (ubernostrum) - (17)
                                             A reasonable argument if only one religion existed - (warmachine) - (16)
                                                 so humanism is a religion? Even the secular branch? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                     Fulfils the same functions without the supernatural ****. - (warmachine)
                                                     Who has denied it? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                         those that practice it in the classroom deny its a religion -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Which of *us* does that? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 one of you, as in one of you secular humanists - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                     Interesting use of code words there - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         my what a giant code word in your eye - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Sorry... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Ah, so you're taking it as a dilemma - (ubernostrum) - (6)
                                                     Wot, no philosophies that aren't to blame? - (warmachine) - (5)
                                                         OK, seriously. - (ubernostrum) - (4)
                                                             The church was not strengthened, it was weakened less. - (warmachine) - (3)
                                                                 I see. - (ubernostrum) - (2)
                                                                     More illustrative example - (warmachine) - (1)
                                                                         You still don't get it. - (ubernostrum)
                             Skip this...go to next post. Goofed! -NT - (imqwerky)
                             Original Sin: "I poked a badger with a spoon!" - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                 Eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Dunno about that 'Celebration' - (Ashton)
                                 Yes, he'd have retrofitted nastier DNA changes. - (warmachine) - (4)
                                     you still have no understanding of Job - (boxley) - (3)
                                         "About" "What" "Really" "Happened" sez it all; it's a FABLE! -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             that much sex and violence? prolly fact based -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 {chortle} - ya Got moi! -NT - (Ashton)
                     Let's look at a more complete excerpt. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         But not complete-enough? - (Ashton)
             Shouldn't you write "It's a pack of lies!"? -NT - (warmachine)

Savoir Faire ees EVERYWHERE!
201 ms