What does she do for a living?

Currently, she's unemployed. She used to pick on me for not being employed, but that one at least has sort of stopped since she is now not working.

How are her relationships with others?

She apparently treats everyone like this. Most take it, most don't care, but it's different when you are trying to all work together and someone is acting this...hurtful, I guess is the word.

What is she trying to hide?

Find out.

I honestly think she has very poor self-esteem so she beats up on other people verbally to push hers up and theirs down. My opinion, only.

Then make her aware ofthe remote possibility that her time spent torturing you is at an end.

When she replies she is not torturing you, say:

OH! OK, my mistake. If you are too stupid to figure out what you say concerning me is torture, then I suggest you never say anything to me or about me again, including anything I do or say.

Yeah, I know, in your dreams. Or at least mine.

Not really, I would actually consider saying something very close to that. Thanks for the suggestion.

But take a goddamn stand.

I plan to, I promise. When my heart races for 10 hours just because she does something that upsets me or hurts me, it's time to take SOME action to stop it.

Thanks for the input

Brenda