1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New bkosse. :(
New was hoping that one wouldn't come up >:(
-----
Steve
     Greg, YOU give it a rest - (ben_tilly) - (84)
         Save for the fact that I know your beliefs.... - (bepatient) - (2)
             Amen as well - (broomberg) - (1)
                 Hey, don't worry about it - (jb4)
         You and others believe what you will (rant and agreement) - (folkert) - (64)
             Yes, we will - (ben_tilly) - (63)
                 So.. Let me get this straight. - (folkert) - (62)
                     A couple comments - (Nightowl) - (41)
                         One thing you need to understand, hooty one. - (pwhysall) - (40)
                             Regardless what they are called - (Nightowl) - (39)
                                 You miss my point. - (pwhysall) - (38)
                                     The Ban and The Lock -NT - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                         Ah yes, good catch. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                         And the Comfy Chair! -NT - (admin) - (2)
                                             And the soft cushions! With the stuffing all in one corner! -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 LRPD: I just KNEW the Good Humor Man was behind this... -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                     Maybe so - (Nightowl) - (23)
                                         No. No "they". - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                             Re: No. No "they". - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                 Let's look at it another way. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     Okay, I concur - (Nightowl)
                                                     Periodic? How's that? - (folkert)
                                             You stupid ass clown... - (danreck) - (13)
                                                 Re: You stupid ass clown... - (danreck) - (2)
                                                     Re: You stupid ass clown... - (danreck) - (1)
                                                         Only three? - (folkert)
                                                 No, I think the rabid ones were wolves. The dogs... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Re: No, I think the rabid ones were wolves. The dogs... - (danreck)
                                                 oo0..Please stop calumniating..0oo -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     ooO Sauvons Michel! Ooo - (deSitter)
                                                 Point of order. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                     Re: Point of order. - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Thanks for clearing that up.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             np. - (admin)
                                                         LOL! -NT - (slugbug)
                                                     one are adjectives describing a noun - (boxley)
                                             20 hours, not 3 weeks - (admin) - (1)
                                                 I meant calendar - (pwhysall)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                             Confirming your statement(s) - (folkert)
                                     TLA translation, please: IFS?!? -NT - (jb4) - (8)
                                         Internet Face Stab - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                             Grr. You're too quick! Ruined me joke! ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 I know :\\ - (pwhysall)
                                             Re: Internet Face Stab - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 Not much of a joke, really... Just hit the link and scroll. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Wow. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Not on MSN. - (Another Scott)
                                         Installable File System. - (Another Scott)
                     I guess that was unfair. - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         Good Point. - (folkert) - (2)
                             I'll tell you how - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 Understand. - (folkert)
                     Gad, what a list! - (jb4) - (15)
                         Re:Damn, I'm getting old! - (hnick)
                         I did not realize we lost that many... Sad list indeed. - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                             aye, it does hurt. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                             The LRPD brings some back, e.g. MHuber. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 bkosse. :( -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     was hoping that one wouldn't come up >:( -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                         You can add to that list... - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                             That!!! - (folkert) - (3)
                                 Re: That!!! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     And this is why I don't want it resurrected - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Not our bidness :( - (boxley)
                             Interesting observation - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                 That's all well and good but... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     Thanks for explaining that - (Nightowl)
                                     That was the One. - (folkert)
         Well I'm sorry too - (deSitter) - (3)
             ! - (admin)
             Hang in there. You'll get through this rough time. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Alternate analysis - (ben_tilly)
         I say, DAMN impressive language skills there... - (CRConrad) - (11)
             Soylent Green is people! -NT - (admin) - (10)
                 "People", the collective (i.e, plural) term... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     This frog won't croak any more... -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         No fucking wonder - it's almost... - (CRConrad)
                     Soylent brown is toddlers -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                         As seen on TV! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                     ... - (admin) - (4)
                         Sheesh, you guys... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Eh... - (admin) - (2)
                                 No, of course I realised that if a frog won't croak, it... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Let us not even start on the multifarious 'cracked crab' -NT - (Ashton)

Not the sharpest knives in the drawer by far.
183 ms