IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Or check the CPU fan
this happened to my brother, his CPU fan he got shipped was the rong one and had a different RPM than the one he should have been using. So the cPU overheated and started a reset of the system while a while.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Well, the CPU fan/heat sink
has the AMD brand logo on it, and it runs faster than any of the other fans in my computer (it runs at about 4700 rpm) so I *think* it's ok.

"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     Having the darndest time trying to troubleshoot this problem - (cwbrenn) - (49)
         Check the mounting holes on the MB - (folkert) - (33)
             Re: Check the mounting holes on the MB - (cwbrenn) - (32)
                 It could be the Current Draw with the BAD - (folkert) - (31)
                     Hehehe, glad you like it - (cwbrenn)
                     Yeah, try a BIOS upgrade. - (static) - (29)
                         Well, I tried updating the BIOS - (cwbrenn) - (28)
                             Updating the BIOS doesn't seem to work. - (cwbrenn) - (27)
                                 Try resetting the CMOS - (orion)
                                 That it's now reporting the CPU correctly is actually good. - (static) - (25)
                                     Or check the CPU fan - (orion) - (1)
                                         Well, the CPU fan/heat sink - (cwbrenn)
                                     But if it were a bad driver for one of the peripherals, - (cwbrenn) - (22)
                                         Not particularly... - (folkert) - (21)
                                             OK, the specs. - (cwbrenn) - (20)
                                                 Good... now onto... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     ok, but... what is KNOPPIX? - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                         Well... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Chris READ!!!!! - (folkert)
                                                 Windows XP hardware registration ... ick. - (static) - (16)
                                                     More information - (cwbrenn) - (15)
                                                         Ouchy.... - (folkert) - (13)
                                                             of cards and coolers... - (cwbrenn) - (12)
                                                                 Review the placement of each card - (Steven A S)
                                                                 On cooling... - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                     Re: On cooling... - (deSitter) - (9)
                                                                         I use airflow dynamics... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                             "Airflow dynamics?" - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                                                                 Uhhh.... *SHRUG* - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                     I can't help it - (cwbrenn)
                                                                         Add a component and it does work - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                             Ugh :) - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                                 Huh? - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                     LMAO! - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                     Re: Huh? - (deSitter)
                                                         Check the IRQ->slot list in the m/b manual. - (static)
         Chris, I did not see mention of thermal compound. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yeah, using Silver thermal compound - (cwbrenn)
         Timing issue? - (deSitter) - (2)
             I think so. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Oh yes - (deSitter)
         Re: Having the darndest time trying to troubleshoot this pro - (JayMehaffey) - (9)
             Re: Having the darndest time trying to troubleshoot this pro - (cwbrenn) - (8)
                 They're different generation, so different T not unusual. - (Another Scott)
                 Odd - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
                     That's *very* hot. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         I'm very sure. - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                             Oh, nevermind. You were talking to Jay. :D - (cwbrenn)
                             Nothing to see. Move along. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         That is what it says - (JayMehaffey)
                     AHHH... YIKES... - (folkert)

Nobody EVER expects the Spanish Inquisition!
89 ms