IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uhhh.... *SHRUG*
Maybe... Oh, I can't believe you brought *THAT* up again...

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]   [link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@kQMsmc74S0Tw3KHQiRQmDem0gAIPAgM/edcurry/1//|ED'S GHOST SPEAKS!]
Heimatland Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
These [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberstrategy-draft.html|Civilian General Orders], please memorize them.
"Questions" will be asked at safety checkpoints.
New I can't help it
it's the only time I've ever reached in to a pc and seriously BURNED MY HAND.

Like I said, it scarred me. I was depressed for almost a year after that.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     Having the darndest time trying to troubleshoot this problem - (cwbrenn) - (49)
         Check the mounting holes on the MB - (folkert) - (33)
             Re: Check the mounting holes on the MB - (cwbrenn) - (32)
                 It could be the Current Draw with the BAD - (folkert) - (31)
                     Hehehe, glad you like it - (cwbrenn)
                     Yeah, try a BIOS upgrade. - (static) - (29)
                         Well, I tried updating the BIOS - (cwbrenn) - (28)
                             Updating the BIOS doesn't seem to work. - (cwbrenn) - (27)
                                 Try resetting the CMOS - (orion)
                                 That it's now reporting the CPU correctly is actually good. - (static) - (25)
                                     Or check the CPU fan - (orion) - (1)
                                         Well, the CPU fan/heat sink - (cwbrenn)
                                     But if it were a bad driver for one of the peripherals, - (cwbrenn) - (22)
                                         Not particularly... - (folkert) - (21)
                                             OK, the specs. - (cwbrenn) - (20)
                                                 Good... now onto... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     ok, but... what is KNOPPIX? - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                         Well... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Chris READ!!!!! - (folkert)
                                                 Windows XP hardware registration ... ick. - (static) - (16)
                                                     More information - (cwbrenn) - (15)
                                                         Ouchy.... - (folkert) - (13)
                                                             of cards and coolers... - (cwbrenn) - (12)
                                                                 Review the placement of each card - (Steven A S)
                                                                 On cooling... - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                     Re: On cooling... - (deSitter) - (9)
                                                                         I use airflow dynamics... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                             "Airflow dynamics?" - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                                                                 Uhhh.... *SHRUG* - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                     I can't help it - (cwbrenn)
                                                                         Add a component and it does work - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                             Ugh :) - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                                 Huh? - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                     LMAO! - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                     Re: Huh? - (deSitter)
                                                         Check the IRQ->slot list in the m/b manual. - (static)
         Chris, I did not see mention of thermal compound. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yeah, using Silver thermal compound - (cwbrenn)
         Timing issue? - (deSitter) - (2)
             I think so. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Oh yes - (deSitter)
         Re: Having the darndest time trying to troubleshoot this pro - (JayMehaffey) - (9)
             Re: Having the darndest time trying to troubleshoot this pro - (cwbrenn) - (8)
                 They're different generation, so different T not unusual. - (Another Scott)
                 Odd - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
                     That's *very* hot. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         I'm very sure. - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                             Oh, nevermind. You were talking to Jay. :D - (cwbrenn)
                             Nothing to see. Move along. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         That is what it says - (JayMehaffey)
                     AHHH... YIKES... - (folkert)

Pavlov would have wanted it this way.
65 ms