IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is a litmus decision?
I'm surprised they even took it.

Student, at a school event, deliberately (by his own admission) provokes the school administration with a sign that he considers a joke and they don't.

He lost.

He should have.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Litmus only in the sense that -
should an unbroken stream of reversals of minor issues ensue, converging, betraying a pattern asymptotic to some Major Reversals, now being brewed -- then we shall have the full measure of the degree of sophisticated lying within the BushCheney/Rove-picks' {hah} 'testimony' before Congress.

Man: The Lying Animal.

21st Century man: less and less interested in whether it matters.

I hate it when they're right - (andread) - (56)
         "Money talks!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         What makes them right? - (Seamus) - (45)
             mass speech is free, commercial is not -NT - (boxley)
             Re: What makes them right? - (andread) - (40)
                 In the real world, it doesn't really work that way - (jake123) - (14)
                     Re: In the real world, it doesn't really work that way - (andread) - (13)
                         The problem as I see it is this: - (hnick) - (10)
                             Nice theory :-) -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                                 What part? - (jb4) - (7)
                                     Re: What part? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Not sure it was really ever a theory... - (jb4) - (5)
                                             Lofty ideal perhaps? -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Ok, so it's a joke these days. - (hnick) - (3)
                                                 land of the safe home of the whiners? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Better, but I'd likely be more caustic. -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                                                         Land of the somnolent shopping sheep? - (Ashton)
                             Money tilt - (tablizer)
                         So the well heeled should be alowed to drown out . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             you are either a mass movement that can collectively - (boxley)
                 Anyone can be heard - (Seamus) - (24)
                     wrong conclusion - (boxley) - (23)
                         I disagree - (Seamus) - (22)
                             School property is not the issue - (crazy) - (16)
                                 No it is not the issue - (Seamus) - (13)
                                     its the CENTRAL ISSUE to the ruling sheesh -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                         It was the intent to promote drug use - (Seamus) - (11)
                                             splutter! - (boxley) - (10)
                                                 Are you really this dense? - (Seamus) - (9)
                                                     Re: Are you really this dense? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         What was that about "it's a free country", again? -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                             Couple of issues with this - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Dude, not only is 18 over the "age of consent" - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                     Ask it another way - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         Begs the question of his Majority - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                             This is a litmus decision? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                 Litmus only in the sense that - - (Ashton)
                                                     Im not the one who cant understand the basis of the case - (boxley)
                                 Re: School property is not the issue - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                                     Prec\ufffdsamente - that would be a 100% Murican cop-out. -NT - (Ashton)
                             so all for censorship I see, no free speech allowed - (boxley) - (4)
                                 It is all about intent - (Seamus) - (3)
                                     speech from non commercial groups CANNOT be regulated - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Let me be clearer - (Seamus) - (1)
                                             I have not seen the ad, what in detail was the content -NT - (boxley)
             I'm ambivalent. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Between Washington and Franklin, - (Ashton)
             Remember, according to a previous ruling, money == speech -NT - (jb4)
         What the week's rulings taught us. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Yes, just that Simple. 5-to-4s ... til the 'revolution'. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: What the week's rulings taught us. - (andread) - (3)
                 Depends on exactly what is meant by "corporate" - (jake123)
                 Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     It's a fine line between naive wishfulness and gullibility. - (Ashton)
             There's still a bit of hope... - (scoenye) - (1)
                 :-) .. a few truffles amidst the turds, anyway -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: I hate it when they're right-eously dissembling - (Ashton)

Before such superhuman attainments of sustained triviality one stands in something like awe.
145 ms