IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That was a terrible experience
No one should have to go through something like that. It's hell on the patient and the family.
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New Yes it was

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:46:22 AM EDT
New This is timely (new thread)
Created as new thread #196939 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=196939|This is timely]

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:46:49 AM EDT
     The Schiavo train wreck continues - (Another Scott) - (146)
         time for a compassionate pillow -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             ...placed over the faces of her parents... -NT - (jb4)
         I hate to say it.... - (Simon_Jester) - (10)
             I thinkthe money ran out 2 years ago -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 The Terri Schiavo Foundation -- quotes... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     facts he got 1 million, 700k for treatment 300k to him - (boxley)
             Follow-up... - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                 You're selling yourself off cheap! :) - (a6l6e6x)
                 it been about the circus for a while - (boxley)
                 Wow. Decency is in short supply here... -NT - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                     :| Have you seen "O Brother, Where Art Thou"? - (jake123)
                     Whoops...sorry.... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Schindler's List II -- there's gold in them thar bills! -NT - (GBert)
         I think the whole thing is just sad - (Nightowl) - (11)
             Reason enough to have a living will. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (10)
                 They don't help as much as you think - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                     I've heard other such stories. - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         No, the living will didn't enter into it at all - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             That was a terrible experience - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Yes it was -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     This is timely (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
                             Man, that's tough... - (jb4)
                     Re: They don't help as much as you think - (pwhysall)
                     One possible way to get around that - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         One minor bit of info - (Simon_Jester)
         Yet more grandstanding. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             And more to come.... - (Simon_Jester)
         if she was a dog - (boxley)
         Letter to my Congressman. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Well said -NT - (Silverlock)
             This government is pro-torture on every front -NT - (tuberculosis)
             Two ears and a tail. -NT - (Ashton)
         Is there a better example anywhere ... - (mmoffitt) - (96)
             Points up the need for legal euthanasia - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                 Would training be necessary? The intent is to kill her, yes? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Not kill, let her go - she's already dead. - (tuberculosis)
                     Re: Would training be necessary? The intent is to kill her, - (Ashton) - (1)
                         It does have at least something to do with MD's... - (mmoffitt)
             She's effectively been dead since 2/25/1990. - (Another Scott) - (90)
                 What you said. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 I don't think its "so clear". - (mmoffitt) - (88)
                     Read the trial record on FindLaw and AbstractAppeal. - (Another Scott) - (87)
                         Facts are facts. - (mmoffitt) - (86)
                             Amazingly enough, I find myself on the same side as you - (Arkadiy)
                             She won't recover... - (pwhysall) - (84)
                                 Can you point me at an article that describes - (Arkadiy) - (71)
                                     Re: Can you point me at an article that describes - (pwhysall) - (69)
                                         Oh, that's different then. - (mmoffitt) - (68)
                                             Please read Abstract Appeal. - (Another Scott) - (67)
                                                 And my question still stands. - (mmoffitt) - (66)
                                                     Parents don't own their grown children. -NT - (Another Scott) - (61)
                                                         They don't "own" wee ones either ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (60)
                                                             No, but they are legally responsible unless they're over 18. - (Another Scott) - (59)
                                                                 Except that we depend upon hearsay for that. - (mmoffitt) - (58)
                                                                     There was Clear and Convincing proof according to the courts -NT - (Another Scott) - (57)
                                                                         I'm lazy. Link where she in her own hand .... - (mmoffitt) - (56)
                                                                             Oh, for goodness' sake. - (pwhysall) - (51)
                                                                                 Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (50)
                                                                                     On what ethical basis do you want the family to decide? - (pwhysall) - (40)
                                                                                         According to your own words, Terri has no feelings - (Arkadiy) - (39)
                                                                                             Distinguish between "feeling" and "feelings" - (pwhysall)
                                                                                             I disagree. - (Another Scott) - (37)
                                                                                                 "Stated her wishes" completely overblown. - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                                                                                                     Your objections ignore her wishes. - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                                                                                         I don't know what her wishes are. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                                                                                                             One more time. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                 You know what insanity is, right? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Yeah. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                         Wait for the movie rights. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Ha! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                             Exactly - (jake123) - (25)
                                                                                                                 Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                                                                     Concur - (jbrabeck) - (23)
                                                                                                                         well, there's the problem - (jake123) - (20)
                                                                                                                             I don't blame him for moving on. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                                                                                                 What if he's Catholic? - (jake123)
                                                                                                                                 'Till death do you part... - (hnick) - (5)
                                                                                                                                     PVS != Dead. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                                                         No squash == dead - (hnick) - (3)
                                                                                                                                             Nobody but me does, unfortunately ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                 when everybody else is consistantly wrong, - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                     hey none of that! -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                 Decency? - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                                                                                                                                     agreed -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Can we also agree ... (new thread) - (drewk)
                                                                                                                                     Right, like the $300,000 he took. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                                                                                         well she was a puker, finally getting her wish - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                                                                             Don't need to make stuff up. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                 The body isn't dead - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                     A long time ago, ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                         There's a slight difference - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                             I don't think we disagree at all. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                                                                         Another Christian view - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                                                                                 Year? Because she died in 1990. (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
                                                                                                                         Trouble is, there's no legal way to do that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                             It'd be interesting to see if that option were available ... - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                     Oh, you mean like Newt Gingrich? thats the "decent" thing? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                         Apple/Orange. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     well who is going to pay for that? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                         Her nursing home care is free. Can't find where I read that. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                             cant find a hard link but medicaid is only for the broke - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                 This isn't it, but supports my recollection. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                     so that takes "its the husband wanting the money " out of it -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                         Not among the conspiracy theorists... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                         Watch for a book. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                         I always knew you were a closet-Bushie. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                             too bad hes not consistant :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             It wasn't written, but her views were clear. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                 Thanks, but I don't need to dig. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                     Then no decision would ever be made for Terri. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         Pretty loose with that word "family". - (mmoffitt)
                                                     You really need to move to Texas... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                         Insane? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             Look at the law in Texas... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                 Ah. Misunderstood. Agree. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     And here is a second opinion that disagrees with the first - (Arkadiy)
                                 Oxymoron alert. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                     You forget. :-( Anyway... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Okay, but that's a hot-button phrase for me. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Stop right there. - (pwhysall)
                                     No. - (imric) - (2)
                                         *nod* -NT - (pwhysall)
                                         "Do not go gentle into that good night." YMMV. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     It is more dignified than - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                         Well, imo, ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Over-generalised nonsense, but hey. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Ever worked in a nursing home? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     about dying maybe, about choice of surroundings, yes - (boxley)
         Final whack at the horse in the PVS - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             froma quote in there, and the fact that 4 were arrested - (boxley)
             Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Parliamentary maneuvering continues. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             House debate just ended. - (Another Scott)
         Want to know who's behind it? (new thread) - (drewk)
         Judge Whittemore apparently not being stampeded. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             the US courts having this hot pig dropped into their laps - (boxley) - (5)
                 Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     dang, I didnt know the veg was less than a mile from - (boxley)
                     Yeah, badmouthing the judge is really going to work well - (jake123) - (1)
                         American Ayatollah (ya so) has a eu-phoni-ous lilt to it (?) -NT - (Ashton)
                 Doubt it. USSC has previously refused to hear the case. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Legal Experts Say Parents Are Unlikely To Prevail - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Request for Temporary Restraining Order Denied. - (Another Scott)
         11th Circuit denies appeal in 2:1 vote. - (Another Scott)
         Re: The Schiavo train wreck continues - (SpiceWare)

This is a test of the Emergency LRPD System. This is only a test.
164 ms