IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, aren't we a spunky young feller!
Head-lodgedly wrong on almost every point, but...undeniably spunky. Happy trails, Skippy!

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New That's my motto.
"Not infallible but never in doubt." :-)
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Re: That's my motto.
I've met others of your cohort with the same views on this subject. You're wrong, of course, but many of you can be housebroken with respect to more important issues, and can be very decent company.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
     Joe Biden's in trouble. - (marlowe) - (110)
         Re: Joe Biden's in trouble. - (rcareaga) - (104)
             Now why on earth would that hit a nerve with you? - (marlowe) - (17)
                 wrong again, marlowe - (rcareaga) - (16)
                     Wasted reasoning, I fear - - (Ashton)
                     No, I was speaking of anything that impairs judgement... - (marlowe) - (14)
                         That second link kills Galeon. -NT - (pwhysall)
                         Motes, beams - (rcareaga)
                         and there is the still-unassailable argument - (rcareaga)
                         In that case, Marlowe...PUT THAT BEER DOWN!!! NOW!!! - (jb4) - (9)
                             Too late. :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             And the cigarette! - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 And stop going to Church. -NT - (Silverlock)
                             Nice try. I don't drink. - (marlowe) - (5)
                                 theres your solution, whats yer problem again? -NT - (boxley)
                                 Somehow - that doesn't surprise me. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     No doubt - he's the Churchlady - (deSitter)
                                 You don't drink. You also... - (rcareaga)
                                 Well. you should. -NT - (pwhysall)
                         Fix your HTML please. - (a6l6e6x)
             My RKJ. - (mmoffitt) - (85)
                 Gee, we have a certified physiologist in our ranks! - (jb4) - (16)
                     Since every study on that backs me up... - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                         Re: Since every study on that backs me up... - (deSitter) - (14)
                             Are you disputing where THC binds in the brain? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                 Re: Are you disputing where THC binds in the brain? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     Better idea. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Makes more sense than banning a plant. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                 What I will dispute is the generalities: - (jb4) - (9)
                                     Methinks your reading with bias. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         Decriminalize != legalize - (jb4) - (7)
                                             Perhaps. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 (sigh) but mmoffit... - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                                     Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                         Re: Thanks. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                             Mom was in the car w/the 3 friends. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                 Re: Mom was in the car w/the 3 friends. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                     BG driver no better, but it wasn't, was it? - (mmoffitt)
                 I could introduce you to drunks - (boxley) - (1)
                     Re: I could introduce you to drunks - (deSitter)
                 Re: My RKJ. - (rcareaga) - (15)
                     Well.. typically though - the inexperienced with [whatever] - (Ashton) - (10)
                         It's not slogans, it's experience. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             A good reason for you to try it - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                 I hate this topic. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     Hey there - (deSitter)
                                     You haven't lost any friends. - (Silverlock)
                                     Nope. You're wrong. - (Another Scott)
                                     Thanks everybody :-) - (mmoffitt)
                                     no worries, lets give Jake a job to do (too old for google) - (boxley)
                             While I agree with much of what you are saying... - (screamer) - (1)
                                 Wot 'ee said. - (inthane-chan)
                     On one point, I wasn't clear. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Well, aren't we a spunky young feller! - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             That's my motto. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Re: That's my motto. - (rcareaga)
                 Right impulse, wrong instantiation. - (admin) - (49)
                     What he said -NT - (Silverlock)
                     People want to be able to measure things. - (Another Scott) - (47)
                         You know what I've always found interesting re: auto safety? - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                             What you've always found interesting - (rcareaga) - (36)
                                 It's like flying. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                                     Re: It's like flying. - (rcareaga) - (34)
                                         But ... but ... but ... - (drewk)
                                         Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                                             Re: Nice try. - (rcareaga) - (31)
                                                 Very nicely said! - (jb4)
                                                 Perhaps my attempt at levity did betray something more... - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                                                     Sounds to me like... - (admin) - (1)
                                                         That might help. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     That's an argument for education, not banning - (drewk) - (2)
                                                         QED. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Wow, talk about missing the point - (drewk)
                                                     the breadth of your sample - (rcareaga) - (23)
                                                         In the absence of any counter-example, what should I do? - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                             Re: In the absence of any counter-example, what should I do? - (rcareaga) - (21)
                                                                 Closer, but that's not really my position. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                                                     "Anything not prohibited is required." - (drewk) - (5)
                                                                         That, and... - (admin)
                                                                         I see. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             Mike - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                 I would not be surprised at their number. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             Try responding to what I actually said - (drewk)
                                                                     OK, work with me here - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                                                         Nomination for Post of the Day! Congrats! - (Another Scott)
                                                                         A request for enlightenment. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                             Responsible means: not harming others. - (admin)
                                                                             Marijuana use - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                                                 They aren't advocates... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Good Christ! We agree. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                         Sort of, yes we do. - (bepatient)
                                                                             What if the answer is "none"? What then? - (drewk)
                                                                             Re: A request for enlightenment. - (rcareaga)
                                                                             NORML on "responsible use" (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                                             Re: A request for enlightenment. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Cohort-LRPD: Escape from the prison planet! -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                             Responsible Users - (tuberculosis)
                             2001 US stats from NHTSA.gov - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 Re: 2001 US stats from NHTSA.gov - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     There ya go - (deSitter)
                                     Re: slow down - (bbronson)
                         Er... we already do it that way. - (admin) - (4)
                             True. Good points. - (Another Scott)
                             Re: Er... we already do it that way. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 No, that's all backwards - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Damn - you're right - (deSitter)
         too much recreational drug usage? - (boxley)
         If absence of drugs creates marlowes amongst the - (Ashton)
         One question - (tjsinclair) - (1)
             Whether or not they "mean it" is secondary - (bbronson)
         So why is Biden in trouble for proposing such a law... - (Simon_Jester)

Put. The candle. Back!
177 ms