IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Democrat != Left. Sorry to disappoint.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New self described card carrying liberal member carter admin
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Again, Carter != Left.
Although admittedly he was closer than anyone in Murican recent history.

What most fail to understand is that the Southern Leadership Conference wing of the Democratic Party IS THE FAR RIGHT OF THAT PARTY. Making them, at best, middle of the road. It's just that when compared to the goose-steppers on the Right, they look wildly Left.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New nononononono communists all :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
     I strongly support his right to espouse stupid ass ideas - (boxley) - (52)
         Calling it "stupid ass ideas" is being generous. - (a6l6e6x) - (44)
             Wishing death upon anyone is despicable, however, .... - (mmoffitt) - (43)
                 "Muricans in general" - (cwbrenn) - (42)
                     For the pedantic of us. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                         60% support the war in exactly the same way??? - (cwbrenn) - (40)
                             if it means anything british support for the war is 84% - (boxley)
                             Nice rant. - (inthane-chan)
                             "A few of them out there"? - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                 Majority? And you know this how? - (cwbrenn) - (7)
                                     Re: And you know this how? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Beg your pardon :) - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                             With apologies ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                 LOL - (cwbrenn) - (3)
                                                     Sheesh - (admin) - (2)
                                                         Sorry :) - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                             Ha! :-D -NT - (admin)
                                 I don't agree - (deSitter) - (24)
                                     Look closer, grasshopper. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                         Aye - (deSitter) - (10)
                                             And how many did she needlessly kill to get there? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                             What really bothers me about this: it is racist. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                 Hey Ross, I'm still waiting for an answer. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                     dont listen to right wing talk radio much do ya - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         I try to avoid it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             naw, its the size of the audience that makes you jitter -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Re: Hey Ross, I'm still waiting for an answer. - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                         Re: had no business in a combat zone. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             Trouble is.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Great quote yourself. - (mmoffitt)
                                         problem with an all vol army is hessianism - (boxley) - (11)
                                             Here's a free clue: don't bet your savings on that. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 heres a free clue - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     "...support them as you would garbagemen." - (Brandioch)
                                             That's great box. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                 so auswitz camp guards and allied airmen are the same? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         I know but the columnist is a bonafide demoleft -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             Democrat != Left. Sorry to disappoint. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 self described card carrying liberal member carter admin -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Again, Carter != Left. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                         nononononono communists all :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             A note on your last comment - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 The basic assumption bothers me - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                     Idiocy is relative - (ben_tilly)
                             on your last comment about iwetheyers and idiots - (boxley)
         I wondered how long it would take... - (rcareaga) - (6)
             Billion, not trillion. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 But, who's counting? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Quite right - (rcareaga)
             "fatuous"? I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Re: "fatuous"? I don't think so. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Agreed - it's the equivalent of one backpack with Molotov - (Ashton)

Boogity, boogity, boogity, amen!
76 ms