IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quit worrying.....
You'll be back on your knees in no time.
"My purchase of a Hummer was inspired by our 1991 Gulf War victory. After this war, I'm buying an aircraft carrier."
(The Onion)
New Right.
It's pretty clear what the quality of your character is too.

Have fun in your revenge fantasy. I hope you really enjoy it when it blows back.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Oh you bitch! <sniff>
Dude,
you need to study your Jack Nicholson a little harder.
-Mike
"My purchase of a Hummer was inspired by our 1991 Gulf War victory. After this war, I'm buying an aircraft carrier."
(The Onion)
     At last some really good news - Jessica Lynch rescued - (dmarker) - (57)
         Re: At last some really good news - Jessica Lynch rescued - (rcareaga) - (56)
             (uneasy grimace) -NT - (deSitter)
             ROFL! 10 points + brevity award with an oak cluster -NT - (boxley)
             Held in what sense? (remember wimin & childrun read this) - (dmarker) - (53)
                 Story not as good as 1st appeared - she was in serious cond - (dmarker) - (52)
                     How heinous can those Iraqis be? - (mmoffitt) - (51)
                         yep love those modern hospital beds with shackles and - (boxley) - (50)
                             Nope. Just found it ironic that a wounded POW would be there -NT - (mmoffitt) - (49)
                                 Strange indeed - (Arkadiy) - (48)
                                     Okay, this is entirely out of hand. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
                                         What's more....... - (Mike) - (18)
                                             Please, spare me the pap. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                 You stole my title!!!!!!! - (Mike) - (16)
                                                     Now I need to support MMoffit.. - (jbrabeck) - (15)
                                                         Disagree - (Mike) - (14)
                                                             "You're damn right I did!" -NT - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                 Lost you on that one Jake. What ya referring to? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                     Jack Nicholson -NT - (jake123)
                                                                 Quit worrying..... - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                     Right. - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                         Oh you bitch! <sniff> - (Mike)
                                                             Huh? - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                                                                 If I understand you right - (Mike) - (6)
                                                                     Perhaps we shouldn't have funded and trained bin Laden. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     False analogy - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                         "Or even New York City and the Gambino family." - (Brandioch)
                                                                         What analogy? - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                             Re: What analogy? - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                 Thoughts - (Mike)
                                         Whoa... - (jbrabeck) - (27)
                                             Well said. But I differ even with you. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                 FYI - (Mike) - (10)
                                                     Thanks Mike. - (jbrabeck)
                                                     Ever heard of Mandela? King? Gandhi? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                         LOL - (Mike) - (7)
                                                             Pap again. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                 Nice dodge. Addressing 5% of the post :-) -NT - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                     That's what happens. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         And funnily enough........ - (Mike) - (3)
                                                                             Are you really that thick? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 The last word is yours (and thankyou :-) ) - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                                     Just one more thing, sorry ;-) - (mmoffitt)
                                                 They volunteered, remember - (jbrabeck)
                                                 Hmmm... - (folkert) - (13)
                                                     Not quite - (jbrabeck) - (12)
                                                         Yep - (Silverlock)
                                                         Have we moved on? If not........ - (Mike) - (9)
                                                             Here's a question - (jake123) - (6)
                                                                 I want to say..... - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                     Legal -Illegal - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                         I think we're on the same page -NT - (Mike)
                                                                 Wondered that myself. - (admin)
                                                                 Someone has to resupply the front lines... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                     That's pretty much directly where that question takes you - (jake123)
                                                             Start at the beginning of the thread... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                 All I was saying was.... - (Mike)
                                                         Oops... Will edit to be Correct... - (folkert)

Resume Legal Speed.
104 ms