IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lost you on that one Jake. What ya referring to?
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Jack Nicholson
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     At last some really good news - Jessica Lynch rescued - (dmarker) - (57)
         Re: At last some really good news - Jessica Lynch rescued - (rcareaga) - (56)
             (uneasy grimace) -NT - (deSitter)
             ROFL! 10 points + brevity award with an oak cluster -NT - (boxley)
             Held in what sense? (remember wimin & childrun read this) - (dmarker) - (53)
                 Story not as good as 1st appeared - she was in serious cond - (dmarker) - (52)
                     How heinous can those Iraqis be? - (mmoffitt) - (51)
                         yep love those modern hospital beds with shackles and - (boxley) - (50)
                             Nope. Just found it ironic that a wounded POW would be there -NT - (mmoffitt) - (49)
                                 Strange indeed - (Arkadiy) - (48)
                                     Okay, this is entirely out of hand. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
                                         What's more....... - (Mike) - (18)
                                             Please, spare me the pap. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                 You stole my title!!!!!!! - (Mike) - (16)
                                                     Now I need to support MMoffit.. - (jbrabeck) - (15)
                                                         Disagree - (Mike) - (14)
                                                             "You're damn right I did!" -NT - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                 Lost you on that one Jake. What ya referring to? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                     Jack Nicholson -NT - (jake123)
                                                                 Quit worrying..... - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                     Right. - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                         Oh you bitch! <sniff> - (Mike)
                                                             Huh? - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                                                                 If I understand you right - (Mike) - (6)
                                                                     Perhaps we shouldn't have funded and trained bin Laden. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     False analogy - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                         "Or even New York City and the Gambino family." - (Brandioch)
                                                                         What analogy? - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                             Re: What analogy? - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                 Thoughts - (Mike)
                                         Whoa... - (jbrabeck) - (27)
                                             Well said. But I differ even with you. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                 FYI - (Mike) - (10)
                                                     Thanks Mike. - (jbrabeck)
                                                     Ever heard of Mandela? King? Gandhi? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                         LOL - (Mike) - (7)
                                                             Pap again. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                 Nice dodge. Addressing 5% of the post :-) -NT - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                     That's what happens. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         And funnily enough........ - (Mike) - (3)
                                                                             Are you really that thick? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 The last word is yours (and thankyou :-) ) - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                                     Just one more thing, sorry ;-) - (mmoffitt)
                                                 They volunteered, remember - (jbrabeck)
                                                 Hmmm... - (folkert) - (13)
                                                     Not quite - (jbrabeck) - (12)
                                                         Yep - (Silverlock)
                                                         Have we moved on? If not........ - (Mike) - (9)
                                                             Here's a question - (jake123) - (6)
                                                                 I want to say..... - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                     Legal -Illegal - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                         I think we're on the same page -NT - (Mike)
                                                                 Wondered that myself. - (admin)
                                                                 Someone has to resupply the front lines... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                     That's pretty much directly where that question takes you - (jake123)
                                                             Start at the beginning of the thread... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                 All I was saying was.... - (Mike)
                                                         Oops... Will edit to be Correct... - (folkert)

Close to the edge.
193 ms