IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you have a point...
...relevant to the current discussion (education) ...make it.

Otherwise.

(expletive removed) off!

We're not talking about what you want to talk about. Too bad. Keep harping on the 13000. Your trying to apply it to 50 million. (oh..sorry...they're all wannabes)

Yawn.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Yes, in fact it seems that they Are: wannabes. Thou sayest.
Wow - is THAT the rationale for the 'conserving' thing, then ?? If I continue to push in a direction which concentrates the wealth even further.. I Shall Be Rewarded by

Winning the Lottery! - I shall be elected to the 13,000. If I Just Have Enough Faith and remain steadfast towards --->
My Me-Me-Me Goal!

Thanks for the near-as-we-get to confirmation, then, even if you didn't akshully mention whether you had a party Lotto card too, Comrade.

Oh, and - you don't see any relevance to the original prop. re Repub-Dubya's edjaKayshun plan?

Your proffered simplistic 'efficiency plan' for the spending of your money: is a familiar lateral arabesque end-run around the proposition that, America's growth (in the pre-Empire days) solidly derived from the actual providing of a truly PUBLIC Education for ALL Citizens\ufffd <<

And while Economists could dance on the head of that *Efficiency* pin for another century [and will - it's what they Do]: repealing that "National Attitude" is a far larger change than your pat dismissal implies. Think of such an "attitude change" as being on a similar scale to Another attitude change of late:

the fait accompli of the Shrub-Ashcroft Amendments to the US Constitution - in the really Really handy name of Security! Remember.. All Those Times -- when Every Admin buried its nasty manipulations under National Security exemption? Remember Dubya's er 'sealing' of all OTHER Presidents records ? (and much more, but let's not look at All the current soiled laundry).

(I just knew you would remember these things - steel trap mind and all)

Ashton
New o0o

New Parochial minds everywhere salute thy speechlessness.oO0Oo.
New Hey bud...tried to bring you on subject...
maybe my universal translator is broke...cause it doesn't seem like you made it there.

do the apologists want to explain here? - (boxley) - (110)
         First you're right....But you're wrong - (jb4) - (109)
             Ditto. -NT - (Brandioch)
             voted against the class size ammendment and demo for gov - (boxley) - (103)
                 Great ideas....bad laws - (bepatient) - (102)
                     Bullshit. - (mmoffitt) - (101)
                         Hmm... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             Re: Hmm... ___[argument impossible here] - (Ashton)
                         It Is All Fear - (deSitter) - (4)
                             it may well end up in open class warfare - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Box-this sounds positively Left-Wing! - (jb4) - (2)
                                     Contrary to popular belief... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         close enough when both the left and the right want to lock - (boxley)
                         Oh puleaze - (bepatient) - (93)
                             Ross ain't all wrong. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (92)
                                 But in this case, you certainly are. -NT - (bepatient) - (91)
                                     How can I be wrong about my own observations? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (90)
                                         Better wrong than.. too far Right, no? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Okay. Count them. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Well... - (folkert)
                                         never mind -NT - (bepatient) - (86)
                                             Yup.. mindless threads just grow__ like - (Ashton) - (85)
                                                 Disprove it then, cowards. Give a Repo as a counter-example. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (84)
                                                     sorry what are you refering to? -NT - (boxley)
                                                     These (examples) are Legion, of course.. - (Ashton) - (81)
                                                         Stick it up.... - (bepatient) - (52)
                                                             Well, then, take up mmoffitt's challenge - (jb4) - (51)
                                                                 Start at the top (f*****g bog) - (bepatient) - (50)
                                                                     Re: Start at the top (f*****g bog) - (deSitter) - (49)
                                                                         No it wasn't. - (bepatient) - (48)
                                                                             Minor correction: - (jb4) - (47)
                                                                                 <i>Zing!</i> - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                     I like tomatoes. - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Guess you can't read. - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                                                     I can - (deSitter) - (8)
                                                                                         Well maybe... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                             Beep, sorry, gotta disagree here... - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                                                                                 Exactly who are you disgreeing with? - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                     Mea culpa. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                                                                                         Well... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                             That's what I get for jumping in the middle of a thread... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Oh, it's hardly a fluke... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Hey - I didn't say it was THEIR fluke... :P -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                     Pshaw, BeeP - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                         If you have a point... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                             Yes, in fact it seems that they Are: wannabes. Thou sayest. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                 o0o -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                     Parochial minds everywhere salute thy speechlessness.oO0Oo. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                         Hey bud...tried to bring you on subject... - (bepatient)
                                                                                     I guess I can write better than you can read. - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                                         So "you" doesn't actually mean me when you're talking... - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                                             So, does improved test scores == better education? - (jb4) - (25)
                                                                                                 Until you offer a better methodology... - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                                                                     Platitudes, platitudes, platitudes! - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                                         *sigh* - Alternatives? -NT - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                             How about... - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                                                                                 *sigh*2 - Alternatives? - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                                                     ? - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                                                                         I didn't read it that way - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                                                             *clap* -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                         Not quite. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                                                             But not your implicit presumption throughout: - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                                                                                                 Xactly. Well said. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                                                                     It might very well have been. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                         Notwithstanding this thread's length, - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             I doubt that very much. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 How about a *civilized* population, while we're at it ?? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     Priceless - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         We have no? little disagreement re Basics - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                         No, 'saying it' won't. - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                 What do you prefer? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     Re: What do you prefer? - (Ashton)
                                                                                                         As an aside, what's with diagramming anyway? - (wharris2) - (4)
                                                                                                             Re: As an aside, what's with diagramming anyway? - (jb4)
                                                                                                             Re: As an aside, what's with diagramming anyway? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Yahoo! - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Re: Yahoo! - (deSitter)
                                                                                 VERY Nicely done. Thank you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Apologies. But here is our fork. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                                             ROFLMAO! I wrote the above before reading BP's last! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                             All of that...an rofl... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                 Hmmmm. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                                                                     Allow me to disagree. - (Simon_Jester) - (17)
                                                                         True, the real culprit is US. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             Figures. Throw money at it. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 You think the current salary is just right? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                     Don't even try that. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Nothing "blind" about it - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                             See under boxley. - (bepatient)
                                                                         May I add one... - (screamer) - (10)
                                                                             Ever the optimist still...eh DR? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                 I basically agree, but would make one distinction... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                     Damned earthquakes... - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Another reason - slippery slope. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     However you categorize it.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Hardly the only reason against vouchers. - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                                                     A minor nit... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                         No argument - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                     Re: same rules and regs - (Silverlock)
                                                                             I stand corrected: we Can still create an informative thread - (Ashton)
                                                             One other question. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 I dont know about upwards but it sure does sideways around - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     damned radical - (bepatient)
                                                             Proof! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                 rofl -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Re: But here is our fork - make that skewer. Here's mine- - (Ashton)
                                                     Here's one.... - (screamer)
             As a Democrat - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                 Say-WHAT?!? - (jb4) - (2)
                     he will do the same thing democrat tony knowles did in AK - (boxley)
                     Give Jeb credit... - (Simon_Jester)

I usually avoid being a grammar/spelling pedant, but you clearly misspelled “should be shot into the sun.”
215 ms