IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I dunno....
I grew up in Southern California. I attended Bancroft Junior High School (the one that was on 60 minutes for having a per capita drug abuse statistic higher than any educational institution in the state - and that includes Berkley!). Then, I went to high school at Lakewood Senior High School (home of the "Spur Posse" that made news in the '80's).

I was a teen-ager in the 70's in Southern California, surfed, scuba dived, etc. and didn't use drugs (okay, well, except for alcohol, and then only beer, and then only after I graduated high school, and then only to excess ;-).

New The Three Amigos!
We three, who never did drugs. Except maybe in college when we smoked cigarettes or drank beer/booze. But that doesn't count, as those are legal drugs.

I don't drink or smoke anymore. Not for a long time. I am just a little bit insane and I get my highs from life and having fun with my friends and video games and other stuff.

[link|http://games.speakeasy.net/data/files/khan.jpg|"Khan!!!" -Kirk]
New The 'green...
At the time, this was the College that Kurt Cobain 'n crew were hanging out at, dreaming about hitting the big time, holding massive dorm parties practically every weekend. This was the college where the teachers served tea made out of some rather interesting mushrooms for the senior tea. The second most common item on campus (after clothing) was a water bong. They practically issued them to the dorm rooms - every dorm had at least one, including the so-called "drug-free" apartments. Now, admittedly, I can't touch your pedegree as far as your experiences prior to college, but Evergreen was pretty much the Land of Eternal Munchies.

I never even so much as drank a beer while I was there.
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
     Why Marijuana is illegal - (Silverlock) - (90)
         Why marijuana really is illegal (supposedly) - (tjsinclair) - (5)
             Hadn't heard that one. Makes sense though. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 So put that in your pipe and smoke it! -NT - (bepatient)
             You are missing the other half of the story - (ben_tilly)
             Re: Why marijuana really REALLY is illegal (supposedly) - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Ummmm__________kewl________mon -NT - (Ashton)
         Actually, medical effects *are* interesting - (wharris2)
         They still smoke it anyway - (orion) - (3)
             Dude, you're obsessing with Ellen -NT - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                 Re: Dude, you're obsessing with Ellen - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Yes, Ellen has started using her 15 minutes of fame already. - (orion)
         Why I think it ought to stay illegal. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
             Now That's!______a hard one to argue against___:( -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: Why I think it ought to stay illegal. - (deSitter)
             Re: Why I think it ought to stay illegal. - (deSitter) - (44)
                 What always troubled me 'bout the 60's - Ash you listening? - (mmoffitt) - (43)
                     I dont know if people were more socially responsable - (boxley) - (3)
                         I was with you for a while... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Okay - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Hmmm.... - (mmoffitt)
                     I am (barely) quite literally a child of the 60's - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                         There were good deeds done in the 1960's. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Note the qualification on my last sentence - (ben_tilly)
                         And OT: YOU are a Gen-X'er. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                             Nope - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                 Oh yes you are. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                     Square peg -> Round hole - (snork) - (5)
                                         Exactly - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                             Guess that's something we have in common... - (inthane-chan)
                                             Ben, Cliff, it's called "denial" ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 Isn't that a river in Egypt? - (snork) - (1)
                                                     Good one. You should run for office ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Generalize 3rd hand a bit more and.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                             Alternate hypothesis for you - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                 OT: Ben got the 50,000th post overall -NT - (Yendor) - (2)
                                     Milestone Woot! -NT - (drewk)
                                     Wasn't even looking - (ben_tilly)
                                 OK Man___ I dig the post-prandial 'self-congratulatory' part - (Ashton)
                         Re: the Peace Movement - (Silverlock)
                     Other than the Civil War, the nation was never... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                         Perhaps. - (mmoffitt)
                         I wondered who that guy was :) - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yep, that's me going the wrong way. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Yeah I guess, w/jaundiced ear - (Ashton) - (11)
                         Very interesting read. Thank you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         re Diem - (Another Scott)
                         WTF was it about the Kennedy family? - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                             Bingo. I'm equally puzzled. - (a6l6e6x)
                             TR was younger. JFK youngest elected. Agree with the rest. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             The camelot myth - (boxley)
                             Re: WTF was it about the Kennedy family? ____[in 20/20] - (Ashton)
                             Ike got us into Viet Nam, not Kennedy. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Actually, it was Truman's fault. >:-) - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Revisionist history! It was the French. :-) - (a6l6e6x)
                                     And note that Eisenhower hadn't yet sent in the army - (ben_tilly)
                     What always troubled me 'bout the 60's (huh?) - (wharris2) - (3)
                         Oasis might be a good word. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Good word? OMG ashton and I agree? -NT - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 False alarm - only a little.. - (Ashton)
         What I've always wondered - (SpiceWare) - (28)
             Document rendered obsolete.. in practice.__ Recently. -NT - (Ashton)
             It doesn't bother me that "Ellen" might be a stoner chick. - (cwbrenn) - (26)
                 How did she become a dumb*ss? - (orion) - (25)
                     MJ doesn't make you dumb.... - (imric) - (23)
                         It's not the drugs - (cwbrenn) - (22)
                             Part of thier market? ROFL - (imric) - (21)
                                 Apple is trying to appeal to new markets. - (orion) - (20)
                                     Your inexperience with 'pot' or potheads - (Ashton) - (17)
                                         Which underscores my point - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                             It is ironic - (orion)
                                             Heh... - (jb4)
                                         Re: Your inexperience with 'pot' or potheads - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Know whatcha mean.. - (Ashton)
                                         My experience with 'potheads' - (orion) - (11)
                                             Ahh.. Nasty stuff. - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                 Disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     Nil data. - (Ashton)
                                                     No Connection - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                         {snort}________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     Interesting fact - (orion) - (5)
                                                         You're not the Lone Ranger ;-) - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             Got ya beat. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                 I dunno.... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     The Three Amigos! - (orion)
                                                                     The 'green... - (inthane-chan)
                                     Hey, wait a minute . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         Uh, yeah, maybe? - (orion)
                     Raised in American Pop Culture - (tuberculosis)
         On Prohibition and Opiates. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Well.. you know this - (Ashton)

They had me at, “Get the Hot Wheels Rally Case!”
297 ms