IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There can be 'intent' ... clouded with umm.. ... insouciance?
As when {same guy..} LET FAIL that Genuine, genuinely-Possible *real* Joint-Action to begin eliminating All Nukes. Period.

Ronnie had this little-dream-inside; "Star Warz" == close-enough - and By-golly (plus a jar of Jelly Beans)
He Waren't gonna let that little (er WEAPON-dream) be upstaged by [see ^above^]

So, sorry then: pure-intent don't mean a whole lot, where the Reasoning is defective / emulates what was LOST at Reykjavik :-/

There is no algorithm extant, far as I've heard, as bestows Instant Wisdom on ..a flake.
Now let's define flake, Wash/rinse.. (Let's not even Try 'Reasoning', 'K?)

[Referents] Don't Leave Home without a correct one, sez Chase (et al)
New You sure you want to go there?
If his reasoning is so faulty you won't give him credit for a positive concept, then you can't give him fault for the negative ones.
--

Drew
New Umm, where is that 'Writ-for-textbook-adornment' ?
IIR~C the overall-mood there was about Hopes in that --> Direction, so any credit is Shared-already. Boolean has its limits, (I have wotted.)
;^>
     of cornerstones and plinths - (rcareaga) - (29)
         Re: the common soldiers of the Waffen SS - (mmoffitt) - (28)
             Yeah, Bitburg - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 I remember Ross. - (mmoffitt)
             How is that hypocritical? - (drook) - (3)
                 "widely suspected" - (Ashton)
                 And yet, he persisted. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     (I bloody-well visited THAT pernicious Place/also described an odd event--in these parts.) - (Ashton)
             Huge diff. Says so right in the first sentence of the NYT article: - (CRConrad) - (21)
                 Ellie Wiesel thought I did. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                     Well-done, young Nazi-Stalker! (one of the few [+] connotations of that word? :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                     They were a) actual corpses, not statues; b) 2.5 % Waffen-SS, 97.5 % Wehrmacht. - (CRConrad) - (18)
                         Re: He could be wrong, and there he was; - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             Intent matters - (drook) - (12)
                                 Yes, it does. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     Do you know the difference between "action" and "intent"? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                         One more time, slowly. - (mmoffitt)
                                     You're still just as wrong. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         Re: You're still just as wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Heh - (drook) - (3)
                                                 I'm sorry. I didn't know you were so unfamiliar with English. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     More - (drook) - (1)
                                                         Preamble qualified all of that as "In my view." HTH. Again. Context is everything. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 There can be 'intent' ... clouded with umm.. ... insouciance? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     You sure you want to go there? - (drook) - (1)
                                         Umm, where is that 'Writ-for-textbook-adornment' ? - (Ashton)
                             There is also significant difference among . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                 Heh. "Administrative". You mean like scheduling trains? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Yup, and placing orders for more ovens. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Disctinctions are of scale only - (scoenye)

+++ATH
110 ms