IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh. "Administrative". You mean like scheduling trains?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yup, and placing orders for more ovens.
The Waffen SS was not entirely innocent either, having participated in several massacres, but blame can be more specifically placed there.

A major weakness of the "I was just following orders" defense is that many German soldiers did refuse to participate in executions, and were not punished for that.
     of cornerstones and plinths - (rcareaga) - (29)
         Re: the common soldiers of the Waffen SS - (mmoffitt) - (28)
             Yeah, Bitburg - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 I remember Ross. - (mmoffitt)
             How is that hypocritical? - (drook) - (3)
                 "widely suspected" - (Ashton)
                 And yet, he persisted. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     (I bloody-well visited THAT pernicious Place/also described an odd event--in these parts.) - (Ashton)
             Huge diff. Says so right in the first sentence of the NYT article: - (CRConrad) - (21)
                 Ellie Wiesel thought I did. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                     Well-done, young Nazi-Stalker! (one of the few [+] connotations of that word? :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                     They were a) actual corpses, not statues; b) 2.5 % Waffen-SS, 97.5 % Wehrmacht. - (CRConrad) - (18)
                         Re: He could be wrong, and there he was; - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             Intent matters - (drook) - (12)
                                 Yes, it does. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     Do you know the difference between "action" and "intent"? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                         One more time, slowly. - (mmoffitt)
                                     You're still just as wrong. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         Re: You're still just as wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Heh - (drook) - (3)
                                                 I'm sorry. I didn't know you were so unfamiliar with English. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     More - (drook) - (1)
                                                         Preamble qualified all of that as "In my view." HTH. Again. Context is everything. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 There can be 'intent' ... clouded with umm.. ... insouciance? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     You sure you want to go there? - (drook) - (1)
                                         Umm, where is that 'Writ-for-textbook-adornment' ? - (Ashton)
                             There is also significant difference among . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                 Heh. "Administrative". You mean like scheduling trains? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Yup, and placing orders for more ovens. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Disctinctions are of scale only - (scoenye)

Sex.
95 ms