are likely sharing a %-of-the-Pie obscenely-below their cost of basic-living (and doing so without a 'raise' for the last n-years.)
Meanwhile ... ... the Upper-Class income annual rates (not Net Worth! that's an even More obscene litmus for the Vulture in Vulture-Capitalism) -- have been rising exponentially.

Would you consider that broken too? Oh Yes.
Unless a one Likes the prospect of mobs/torches: were this *exponential* trend-line to continue == in the face of [present and expected Conditions.]

And: the Las Vegas Rulez employed by these high rollers? That which demonstrated the corruption-level which permitted these Outrageous ROIs/Gambles pure & simple:
Manifestly these games' rulez Were Not made by any 'Deciders' making less than $Ms (and $Bs) per annum.

Mobs/torches have coalesced for far less palpable theft of a nation's resources.

But then.. What? Me Worry?
(I know Your fav slogan, I think)

Build me a 'Market' *I* can 'correct', but if I break it, well.. My philosophy was OK; it's these 40% low-paid idiots with-3-shit-jobs whose incompetence spoiled it for me, so Let's Just Share the Burden of rebuilding it the way I Like it.

..or something ~~ in theoretical-speak, where no real bodies get maimed.

Eat the Rich (naww.. too much cholesterol.)