IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A friend had a computer problem with her cat
The cat began chewing mice. Computer mice that is.

My friend felt really bad, but after losing 2 mice she wound up taking the cat back to the pound and trading it for another. She knew that it practically doomed the one cat, but she had not had it for long, saved another one, and on a graduate student stipend couldn't afford to replace a long chain of mice...

Cheers,
Ben
New This must have been before the cheapo mice
that get sold for $4 to $10 a mouse for the really cheap generic serial and PS/2 mice.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New It was mid 90's and her computer was a mac
New Ugh! Point taken.
Back then mice must have cost $100 to $200 each to replace. Bad kitty! :)

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     help with 3 yrold hackers - (boxley) - (29)
         The problem, at least with OS 9 - (tjsinclair)
         I've not tried this, but... - (Meerkat) - (1)
             with OSX not a problem - (boxley)
         My own 3 year old hacker - (nking) - (20)
             But Box wants his 3 year old to use the machine! - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                 Me too, - (nking) - (18)
                     might work but would get tired of rebuilding -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                         Well yes, - (nking) - (16)
                             OS X and permissions - (tjsinclair) - (15)
                                 Cats and computers - (nking) - (14)
                                     OT: our cyberkittie - (tjsinclair)
                                     Did you just say '50 pound cat'? - (drewk) - (8)
                                         May have been a typo - he's actually 22 lbs. - (tjsinclair) - (7)
                                             That was for Norm, actually. Check his post -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 Not a typo, fat cat - (nking) - (5)
                                                     For a second you had me thinking... - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                         Okay, enough with the cat chat.... - (tjsinclair)
                                                         Clarification - (nking)
                                                     World record territory for a domestic cat... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         I was estimating - (nking)
                                     A friend had a computer problem with her cat - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         This must have been before the cheapo mice - (nking) - (2)
                                             It was mid 90's and her computer was a mac -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Ugh! Point taken. - (nking)
         Can you do a home network? - (drewk) - (4)
             Isn't VMWare x86 only? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 try Virtual PC for the Mac - (nking)
             rather use the OS to teach them computer manners - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes, take it away with they break it - (nking)

Money.
83 ms