IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New rather use the OS to teach them computer manners
I like Norms Idea, just procrastinate when they break it.
"If you're half-evil, nothing soothes you more than to think the person you are opposed to is totally evil."
Norman Mailer
New Yes, take it away with they break it
it works for other stuff too. Like if they fight over a video game console they lose the rights to use it for a week or two. They need to learn to be responsible, and the sooner they learn that the better.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     help with 3 yrold hackers - (boxley) - (29)
         The problem, at least with OS 9 - (tjsinclair)
         I've not tried this, but... - (Meerkat) - (1)
             with OSX not a problem - (boxley)
         My own 3 year old hacker - (nking) - (20)
             But Box wants his 3 year old to use the machine! - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                 Me too, - (nking) - (18)
                     might work but would get tired of rebuilding -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                         Well yes, - (nking) - (16)
                             OS X and permissions - (tjsinclair) - (15)
                                 Cats and computers - (nking) - (14)
                                     OT: our cyberkittie - (tjsinclair)
                                     Did you just say '50 pound cat'? - (drewk) - (8)
                                         May have been a typo - he's actually 22 lbs. - (tjsinclair) - (7)
                                             That was for Norm, actually. Check his post -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 Not a typo, fat cat - (nking) - (5)
                                                     For a second you had me thinking... - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                         Okay, enough with the cat chat.... - (tjsinclair)
                                                         Clarification - (nking)
                                                     World record territory for a domestic cat... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         I was estimating - (nking)
                                     A friend had a computer problem with her cat - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         This must have been before the cheapo mice - (nking) - (2)
                                             It was mid 90's and her computer was a mac -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Ugh! Point taken. - (nking)
         Can you do a home network? - (drewk) - (4)
             Isn't VMWare x86 only? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 try Virtual PC for the Mac - (nking)
             rather use the OS to teach them computer manners - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes, take it away with they break it - (nking)

And she wasn't kidding, either, 'cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike. He was covered with mussels.
56 ms