IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Isn't VMWare x86 only?
I do like the idea of backing up to a server via a cron job though.

I fear that Bill will have to use a 3rd party tool to lock-down his Mac though.

Cheers,
Scott.
New try Virtual PC for the Mac
it should do Linux as well as most Windows systems. VMWare IIRC costs more than Virtual PC.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     help with 3 yrold hackers - (boxley) - (29)
         The problem, at least with OS 9 - (tjsinclair)
         I've not tried this, but... - (Meerkat) - (1)
             with OSX not a problem - (boxley)
         My own 3 year old hacker - (nking) - (20)
             But Box wants his 3 year old to use the machine! - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                 Me too, - (nking) - (18)
                     might work but would get tired of rebuilding -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                         Well yes, - (nking) - (16)
                             OS X and permissions - (tjsinclair) - (15)
                                 Cats and computers - (nking) - (14)
                                     OT: our cyberkittie - (tjsinclair)
                                     Did you just say '50 pound cat'? - (drewk) - (8)
                                         May have been a typo - he's actually 22 lbs. - (tjsinclair) - (7)
                                             That was for Norm, actually. Check his post -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 Not a typo, fat cat - (nking) - (5)
                                                     For a second you had me thinking... - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                         Okay, enough with the cat chat.... - (tjsinclair)
                                                         Clarification - (nking)
                                                     World record territory for a domestic cat... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         I was estimating - (nking)
                                     A friend had a computer problem with her cat - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         This must have been before the cheapo mice - (nking) - (2)
                                             It was mid 90's and her computer was a mac -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Ugh! Point taken. - (nking)
         Can you do a home network? - (drewk) - (4)
             Isn't VMWare x86 only? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 try Virtual PC for the Mac - (nking)
             rather use the OS to teach them computer manners - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes, take it away with they break it - (nking)

Dvorak-keyboard powered!
132 ms