IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've not tried this, but...
Maybe with OS X you could open the terminal, su to root and change the permissions on '.Trash' to be read-only.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New with OSX not a problem
she just keeps futzing with stuff to boot it in OS9 and I didnt have multiuser turned on. Is there an attribute switch in OS9 to not allow program files to be deleted?
thanx,
bill
"If you're half-evil, nothing soothes you more than to think the person you are opposed to is totally evil."
Norman Mailer
     help with 3 yrold hackers - (boxley) - (29)
         The problem, at least with OS 9 - (tjsinclair)
         I've not tried this, but... - (Meerkat) - (1)
             with OSX not a problem - (boxley)
         My own 3 year old hacker - (nking) - (20)
             But Box wants his 3 year old to use the machine! - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                 Me too, - (nking) - (18)
                     might work but would get tired of rebuilding -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                         Well yes, - (nking) - (16)
                             OS X and permissions - (tjsinclair) - (15)
                                 Cats and computers - (nking) - (14)
                                     OT: our cyberkittie - (tjsinclair)
                                     Did you just say '50 pound cat'? - (drewk) - (8)
                                         May have been a typo - he's actually 22 lbs. - (tjsinclair) - (7)
                                             That was for Norm, actually. Check his post -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 Not a typo, fat cat - (nking) - (5)
                                                     For a second you had me thinking... - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                         Okay, enough with the cat chat.... - (tjsinclair)
                                                         Clarification - (nking)
                                                     World record territory for a domestic cat... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         I was estimating - (nking)
                                     A friend had a computer problem with her cat - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         This must have been before the cheapo mice - (nking) - (2)
                                             It was mid 90's and her computer was a mac -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Ugh! Point taken. - (nking)
         Can you do a home network? - (drewk) - (4)
             Isn't VMWare x86 only? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 try Virtual PC for the Mac - (nking)
             rather use the OS to teach them computer manners - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes, take it away with they break it - (nking)

We do, after all, survive every moment... except the last.
93 ms