IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Body gets weaker?
True immortality would not involve weakening of the body. If immortality involves laying on a bed, with intravenous life saving feeds, spare me.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Basically that is immortality and eternal youth
I never thought of both of them being the same. I always thought that immortality meant you didn't die, and eternal youth meant that you were always young. Get both and you are always young and can never die. At least until the universe gets sucked into that big black hole in the center of our universe. :)

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     Seeking immortality through science. - (static) - (37)
         Sounds like those immortality rings - (nking) - (31)
             Body gets weaker? - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Basically that is immortality and eternal youth - (nking)
             I dunno. - (static) - (1)
                 Re: I dunno. - (wharris2)
             LSD & DNA - (tablizer) - (26)
                 I'll never get stoned - (nking) - (25)
                     Hell-A vs. Hell-B ? - (tablizer) - (24)
                         Who said anything about Hell? - (nking) - (23)
                             Have a smoke. A pack a day keeps retirement away. -NT - (Ric Locke) - (22)
                                 Smoking takes too long - (nking) - (21)
                                     Well.. as long as you think of it as a Grim - (Ashton) - (20)
                                         What death is like - (nking) - (18)
                                             Ummm.._______never mind. - (Ashton) - (17)
                                                 Suffering - (nking) - (16)
                                                     If you paid attention - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                         What are you talking about? - (nking) - (9)
                                                             You were the one who brought up Buddhism - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 I am Not a Buddist, but my wife was - (nking) - (3)
                                                                     What I described was pretty basic - (ben_tilly)
                                                                     My comment was based on yours. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                         My comment on your comment - (nking)
                                                             Hell on earth - (marlowe)
                                                             People finding fault? - (marlowe) - (2)
                                                                 So who is perfect anyway? - (nking) - (1)
                                                                     Stand your ground. - (marlowe)
                                                     There are alternative views... - (hnick)
                                                     If you are a believer reread Job - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Seconded - (Steve Lowe)
                                                         But even Job had his suffering end - (nking)
                                                         Wow, is this thread off topic or what? - (marlowe)
                                         Did someone allude to me? - (screamer)
         Feh! - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Hmm. - (static)
             I got one of those in '16 - (Ashton)
         How about the Bionic Man? - (brettj) - (1)
             Darth Vader syndrome - (nking)

Firecracker!
229 ms