IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They ain't called "tax deductions" for nothin' :)
Just thought I'd point out that while you do have to spend money on the little buggers, at least you end up with a tax refund in April. And, even though you are looking at the expense of childcare, that too is deductible.

FWIW,
Amy

"The notion of limited government and frugal government has been shattered by this administration, which cares far less about limited government than it does in building conservative government - a government with huge payoffs to corporate America," Allan Lichtman, a presidential historian at American University in Washington.
New Not in the UK, you don't.

Peter
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu Linux]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Sux 2BU :-D

"The notion of limited government and frugal government has been shattered by this administration, which cares far less about limited government than it does in building conservative government - a government with huge payoffs to corporate America," Allan Lichtman, a presidential historian at American University in Washington.
     Forget it. - (inthane-chan) - (27)
         Housing goes in cycles. - (Another Scott)
         at 3 months shy of the 50 been there my entire adult life - (boxley) - (1)
             Well said. You're fortunate to have been able to do that. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Note... - (ben_tilly) - (14)
             My wife's mother was 42 when she was born in 1961. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 Re: My wife's mother was 42 when she was born in 1961. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                     They ain't called "tax deductions" for nothin' :) - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         Not in the UK, you don't. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Sux 2BU :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Yup. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Teenagers shouldn't have to care for their parents, imho - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             People are living too long. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 lrpd 1-10 please -NT - (boxley)
                 ObCRC-ism: - (jb4) - (1)
                     Erg. - (Another Scott)
             On the coasts, rents & mortgages are no longer connected - (tonytib) - (2)
                 They are very much connected - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Partially right - (tonytib)
         What Box said - (pwhysall)
         Amy chimes in - (imqwerky)
         ? - (Another Scott) - (5)
             I know what the problem is. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                 what are the quals for psycologists in other states - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: what are the quals for psycologists in other states - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         reason to stay for sure -NT - (boxley)
                 I assume you're deducting that interest. - (Another Scott)
         Dude - just buy something - (tuberculosis)

IANK.
49 ms