IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm doing my part to make up for Bush.
We were planning on buying a house next year. We're still planning on buying it, but we'll have to do with a bit less for the down payment. Doctors Without Borders got our cash.

Seems to be the standard for the Bush admin. - anything that's really for the people, has to come from the common man, not the wealthy elites.
"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt laser beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his 'SMITE' button for our fire control system."
New Holy HECK, man... Kudos, big ones.
     Is the US being stingy with aid to Tsunami victims? - (bluke) - (61)
         Japan and EU are gioving less than US at the moment - (Arkadiy) - (28)
             $10.66M+ to ARCDR on Amazon. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Think of it relative to our wealth - (xtensive) - (22)
                 Look at it from the point of veiw of work that needs doing - (Arkadiy)
                 As opposed to the lack of wealth in EU? - (bepatient) - (20)
                     "by huge multiples"??? Proctomathology, again? - (CRConrad) - (19)
                         Re: "by huge multiples"??? Proctomathology, again? - (bepatient) - (18)
                             As I thought: No proof. - (CRConrad) - (17)
                                 couple of points - (daemon) - (9)
                                     Canadian gov has given 40 million CDN so far - (jake123) - (7)
                                         Jake the canucks per capita give more than any other - (daemon) - (6)
                                             You're frigging well wrong, so shaddappayoface. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 :-D - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     I'm doing my part to make up for Bush. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         Holy HECK, man... Kudos, big ones. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                 so the EU has given 780 million ..l.. pointed right at ya -NT - (daemon)
                                             No we don't actually - (jake123)
                                     You got one thing right: where the point is at. - (CRConrad)
                                 OECD - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     "OECD - Look it up"? Sure; what, where? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                         The $35 mln figure is days old. - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                             And it will get larger... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 amen -NT - (SpiceWare)
                                         Do you have a reference for that? - (ben_tilly)
                                 For the record - (Arkadiy)
             But at the time of the comment, the US only promised $15.... - (Simon_Jester)
             But the govt *is* the public ... innit? -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                 Gah, what a Soviet thing to say. Party and People Are United -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                     Oops, forgot about that - (drewk)
         well apparently Egelander - (daemon)
         NY Times: Are We Stingy? Yes - (bluke)
         UK = $96M, US = $35M as at 31/12/04 00:22 GMT - (pwhysall)
         American contribution hiked to $350M as at 21:19 31/12/2004 -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Now we're talking. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Much better, no? - (pwhysall)
         Japanese pledge $500M. -NT - (pwhysall)
         This whole tit for tat is mostly futile - (scoenye)
         Those darned stingy Americans - (bepatient) - (3)
             Or 20 ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             No need for petulance - (Ashton)
             chuckle... - (Simon_Jester)
         WTH? - (mmoffitt) - (19)
             Ha! -NT - (Another Scott)
             The opposites attract - (Arkadiy) - (17)
                 The. Ayn. Rand. Institute. !.?.!. - (Ashton) - (16)
                     It's a point, Ash. - (imric) - (15)
                         Really? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             specific purposes are described in the constitution - (daemon) - (7)
                                 Maybe I'm dense. I don't see it in Article 1, Section 8. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     look further up :-) - (daemon) - (2)
                                         We're talking about slightly different things. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             reason for that - (daemon)
                                     And Tsunami relief is what part of - (imric) - (2)
                                         the same reason gunboats went up the yellow river - (daemon)
                                         Methinks you goofed. - (jb4)
                         Blah...strict constitutionalists - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             *grin* Another point. -NT - (imric)
                         So you'd rather Halliburton get it than the tsunami victims? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             naw, raytheon, what are the vics gonna spend it on, food? -NT - (daemon)
                             *sigh* All I said was that he had a point re: - (imric)
                             Well, he says that Govt has no right to spend taxes - (Arkadiy)

How can he be so skinny and live SO phat?!?
95 ms