That's because you're a moron, and wouldn't know what to look for.

So let me ask you, what is good research? Wait, don't answer, based on your flamage and short remarks obviously you do not know, let me enlighten you:

There is a set of standards called the scientific method, these standards have nine characteristcs.

Let me explain further:

The purpose must be clearly defined. The research process must be detailed. They must thoroughly plan the research process. They must apply high ethical standards. They must reveal limitations. There must be adequate analysis for decision maker's needs. Findings must be presented unambiguously. The conclusions must be justified. Also the researcher's experience must be reflected.

Research articles that lack these characterists, I must reject them. Maybe lacking the characterists I outline may be good enough for someone like you, but not for me. It is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, so much bad research articles exist out there, like the Windows verses Linux research studies that Microsoft had done. If they do not meet these requirements I do not see them as being accurate nor do I see them as being any good at all.

Had you known this, you could have just posted it. Yet you did not, and chose to flame me instead.