IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's nothing
My boss keeps a special calculator in his back pocket (we *think*); every day, he pulls out solutions to complex problems in nanoseconds, without pushing a single button.

;)
"There's a set of rules that anything that was in the world when you were born is normal and natural. Anything invented between when you were 15 and 35 is new and revolutionary and exciting, and you'll probably get a career in it. Anything invented after you're 35 is against the natural order of things."

Douglas Adams
New I do the same thing
except its not my pocket I pull the solutions out of.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Management Information And Storage System
properly abbreviated as "M.I.A.S.S." and pronounced accordingly.

lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Sheesh - How fucking stupid ARE you, Norm?!? - (CRConrad) - (36)
         2 additional comments - (ben_tilly) - (22)
             A little help here - (orion) - (21)
                 Any introductory statistics book should explain permutations - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                     Factorials - (orion) - (19)
                         I should HOPE you got that right - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                             I am just asking questions to learn more. - (orion) - (14)
                                 Norm, stuff it. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
                                     I would have reacted differently - (orion) - (12)
                                         Blah blah. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                             Can't contribute positively can you? - (orion) - (10)
                                                 WTF? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                     Prove it - (orion) - (8)
                                                         You said society - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                             I am a member of society - (orion) - (5)
                                                                 Oh please do fuck off, there's a good chap. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                     I love you, man. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                     Make me! -NT - (orion) - (2)
                                                                         MOM... Peter is being mean again! -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                             Leave my mother out of this pukeboy! - (orion)
                                                         OK. (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                             My educational situation - (orion) - (2)
                                 Thirty seconds on Barnes and Noble - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                     I took action - (orion)
         Calculators? What calculators? - (Arkadiy) - (6)
             OT and OF (off forum) - (jb4)
             My prof did that one step further - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 I remember doing finite-difference solution to diffusion eq - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     That's nothing - (FuManChu) - (2)
                         I do the same thing - (boxley) - (1)
                             Management Information And Storage System - (lincoln)
         Not stupid, just lacking education - (orion) - (4)
             Stupid, just like you. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Ah yeah, but you ignored the rest of my post - (orion) - (2)
                     That's because I don't give a shit. Noone does. So STFU, OK? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         That is where you are wrong and I can prove it - (orion)
         Looking for good research - (orion)

Man, what a sad thing to be known for...
116 ms