IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Make me!

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New MOM... Peter is being mean again!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

Give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute.
Set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
New Leave my mother out of this pukeboy!
Least you tempt me to make more senseless posts! ;)

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Sheesh - How fucking stupid ARE you, Norm?!? - (CRConrad) - (36)
         2 additional comments - (ben_tilly) - (22)
             A little help here - (orion) - (21)
                 Any introductory statistics book should explain permutations - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                     Factorials - (orion) - (19)
                         I should HOPE you got that right - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                             I am just asking questions to learn more. - (orion) - (14)
                                 Norm, stuff it. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
                                     I would have reacted differently - (orion) - (12)
                                         Blah blah. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                             Can't contribute positively can you? - (orion) - (10)
                                                 WTF? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                     Prove it - (orion) - (8)
                                                         You said society - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                             I am a member of society - (orion) - (5)
                                                                 Oh please do fuck off, there's a good chap. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                     I love you, man. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                     Make me! -NT - (orion) - (2)
                                                                         MOM... Peter is being mean again! -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                             Leave my mother out of this pukeboy! - (orion)
                                                         OK. (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                             My educational situation - (orion) - (2)
                                 Thirty seconds on Barnes and Noble - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                     I took action - (orion)
         Calculators? What calculators? - (Arkadiy) - (6)
             OT and OF (off forum) - (jb4)
             My prof did that one step further - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 I remember doing finite-difference solution to diffusion eq - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     That's nothing - (FuManChu) - (2)
                         I do the same thing - (boxley) - (1)
                             Management Information And Storage System - (lincoln)
         Not stupid, just lacking education - (orion) - (4)
             Stupid, just like you. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Ah yeah, but you ignored the rest of my post - (orion) - (2)
                     That's because I don't give a shit. Noone does. So STFU, OK? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         That is where you are wrong and I can prove it - (orion)
         Looking for good research - (orion)

If this chat room were a game, it would be "half-life".
102 ms