IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah yeah, but you ignored the rest of my post
Let me focus on a part of your post I ignored:

> "Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

That's what separates "Corbin Dallas" from Norm, who only speaks one of those.

Referring, of course to my posts. Which aren't spoken, but written. I am dealing with someone who apparently does not understand the difference between speaking and writing.

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New That's because I don't give a shit. Noone does. So STFU, OK?
New That is where you are wrong and I can prove it
if you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have even bothered to post to me in the flame forum. You simply would have ignored my post like most everyone else did. If you said you don't give a shit, you must be lying.

Therefore you must give a shit, for some fucking reason. You apparently care, but about what, nobody knows.

As for me shutting up, never! Only time I will ever shut up is when I am dead.

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Sheesh - How fucking stupid ARE you, Norm?!? - (CRConrad) - (36)
         2 additional comments - (ben_tilly) - (22)
             A little help here - (orion) - (21)
                 Any introductory statistics book should explain permutations - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                     Factorials - (orion) - (19)
                         I should HOPE you got that right - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                             I am just asking questions to learn more. - (orion) - (14)
                                 Norm, stuff it. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
                                     I would have reacted differently - (orion) - (12)
                                         Blah blah. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                             Can't contribute positively can you? - (orion) - (10)
                                                 WTF? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                     Prove it - (orion) - (8)
                                                         You said society - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                             I am a member of society - (orion) - (5)
                                                                 Oh please do fuck off, there's a good chap. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                     I love you, man. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                     Make me! -NT - (orion) - (2)
                                                                         MOM... Peter is being mean again! -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                             Leave my mother out of this pukeboy! - (orion)
                                                         OK. (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                             My educational situation - (orion) - (2)
                                 Thirty seconds on Barnes and Noble - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                     I took action - (orion)
         Calculators? What calculators? - (Arkadiy) - (6)
             OT and OF (off forum) - (jb4)
             My prof did that one step further - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 I remember doing finite-difference solution to diffusion eq - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     That's nothing - (FuManChu) - (2)
                         I do the same thing - (boxley) - (1)
                             Management Information And Storage System - (lincoln)
         Not stupid, just lacking education - (orion) - (4)
             Stupid, just like you. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Ah yeah, but you ignored the rest of my post - (orion) - (2)
                     That's because I don't give a shit. Noone does. So STFU, OK? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         That is where you are wrong and I can prove it - (orion)
         Looking for good research - (orion)

Carefully labored prose!
164 ms