Right to survival
The ability for a person to survive, and to meet their basic needs, is a fundamental right of all people.
No taxes or excises shall be gathered on the basic needs of the people, or the resources needed to meet these basic needs, within reason.
The basic needs are food, shelter, education, and medical (physical and mental) care.
No taxes means I dont have to pay for your medical care, OK. Tax on what food caviar, lobster, cognac? Education of course should not be taxed, didnt think it was taxed now.
Right to self-determination

No person has the right to dictate how another person may live their life, as long as they do no harm to others. No law may be passed that restricts this right. So smoking is allowed, good. So is drilling for oil in Alaska and building a Nuclear plant in Seattle.

Right to self-expression

If a person speaks the truth, no action may be taken against them to restrain their speech.
Right to participation

No law shall be enacted that restricts the rights of the individual to participate in a truthful manner in political debate or office.
I think the standard should be all speech whether true or not unless it causes provable harm should be allowed. Remember everyone is entitled to their own stupid opinions.

Right to a fair trial
No citizen may be denied a trial by a jury of his peers, denied access to legal counsel, nor denied right
I like what we have now better, must be able to face the accuser in open court.

Right to property
No person shall be denied the right to their personal property, except where it conflicts with the above listed rights.
so good, no licensing my heavy machine guns, I like that

Right to reasonable taxation

No tax may be passed, nor no benefit given, that specifically benefits or punishes one person, company, or industry.
YaY! no more cigarrette taxes or gasoline taxes,

Right to reasonable terms

No contract which denies any of the above rights can be found valid under any circumstances. Any part of a contract which is contradictory to the above rights is struck, and the rest of the contract remains in force. Contract language which
standard practice now, excluding clauses which are abrogated in law

Definition of citizenship

None of the above rights can be extended to any entity which is not a natural person.
No artificial legal creations shall ever be afforded the rights of citizenship.
unless born breathing on US soil should be added.

Nobody wins in a butter eating contest, except the sword swallower
thanx,
bill