Actually it did a while ago, but a pathetic curiousity about how far you would take this lead me to drag it out to the end.

So you had motives to egg me on and see how far I would go?

I now sympathize with Ross after his attempts at talking with you. You don't know anything. You don't care to know anything. And you aren't bothered by this.

I disagree I do know something, not as much as other people might, but I am not without at least some information. I at least have my observations.

As far as caring to know anything, I care a lot, but as I explained my energies are focuced on learning a different subject than the one we are currently discussing. If I had infinite time, I would have the time to learn the Sciences behind the theory. Reality and fact is that my time is finite, and I have to manage my time carefully. This is not the same as saying I do not care to learn anything, the fact is that my priorities are currently elsewhere. Now some time in the future after I finish earning my current degree, I may learn something else. I did express a willingness to learn, but I preferred to learn from a college rather than via email or whatever method was proposed. I believe that I did state that if I had won the lottery, my finacial situation would be resolved and that I could afford and have the time to learn Physics from Stephen Hawking, etc.

I won't waste any more typing on the subject.

Can I hold you to that? Many people have promised me that, but later broke their promise or word.