IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: You must be new here. :)
Not accepted. Your lib-simp-faux-rationlisme leaves me cold. Ill. I avoid the bloodless.
-drl
New Re: You must be new here. :)
//Not accepted. Your lib-simp-faux-rationlisme leaves me cold. Ill. I avoid the bloodless.//

You must perforce remain cold, ill and bloody.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
     In fairness to the French - (marlowe) - (35)
         ESAD - (deSitter) - (32)
             Ask the Taliban. - (marlowe) - (31)
                 puh-LEEEZ - (jb4)
                 I'll ask Osama. - (Brandioch) - (29)
                     Yeah, go ask Osama. - (marlowe) - (28)
                         Try to keep up with the news. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                             Was it from a named source? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                             Try to keep up yourself - (marlowe) - (25)
                                 Link - (bepatient)
                                 You'd trust the Swiss over the US? - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                     Re: You'd trust the Swiss over the US? - (rcareaga) - (20)
                                         oops - (rcareaga) - (19)
                                             You must be new here. :) - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                 Re: You must be new here. :) - (rcareaga) - (16)
                                                     Welcome then - (ben_tilly)
                                                     I *like* that! - (SpiceWare)
                                                     Re: You must be new here. :) - (deSitter) - (13)
                                                         We are in empircal mode since the Monroe doctrine has been - (boxley)
                                                         There are none who so blind as he who will not see - (ben_tilly)
                                                         The United States is an imperial power that . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                             Re: The United States is an imperial power that . . . - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                 Bullshit on Manifest Destiny - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                     "past targets"? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         I use the past tense because... - (ben_tilly)
                                                         Re: You must be new here. :) - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                             Now look here,__[cackle] __ Mr. rc - (Ashton)
                                                             Re: You must be new here. :) - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                 Re: You must be new here. :) - (rcareaga)
                                                         a cleareyed defense of imperialism - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                             Don't forget the "peace" part. - (Brandioch)
                                                 Well... - (bepatient)
                                     Hol' on there, Brandi... - (jb4) - (1)
                                         Yes, but you have a functioning brain. - (Brandioch)
         But, who wants to be fair to the French? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             I do -NT - (deSitter)

This is why I am in therapy.
64 ms