IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This one thankfully accepts your criticism and correction
See, humble is easy to do when your perfect in nearly every way.
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
New That is Right-attitude, Grasshopper - go thou and prosper.
:-\ufffd

I remain amazed.. now over decades - at the proliferation of Principles to Live-by, many mutually exclusive, but all Right and..
Uniquely-so (One Way only)
while contradicting...

Heh.. Reason and er logic - a distant simple sub-set, useful in the nursery but..

Ashton the Unsure
and damn proud of it
     "Deja Vu all over again" - (mmoffitt) - (52)
         Deja deja vu all all over again - (screamer) - (3)
             49,000,000 - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Slight correction - (screamer) - (1)
                     TRUE? Would that be the new name of MORAL? :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         so you thought all that money was in a vault - (boxley) - (1)
             I know the money wasn't (isn't) in a vault. - (mmoffitt)
         massive irritation - (wharris2) - (45)
             I hear this a lot. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
                 Check your stats... - (bepatient) - (7)
                     Revisionist History I am familiar with. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         Heh.. - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Minor Nit. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Not... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Sort of, but not Xactly. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         But giving credit to that.. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Disagree. - (mmoffitt)
                 slight OT but you think 72% is fair? -NT - (boxley) - (35)
                     Hell...why not 90...they're rich...they can afford it -NT - (bepatient) - (26)
                         trouble is dems think Im rich - (boxley) - (25)
                             Heh heh - (bepatient) - (24)
                                 Careful there with who you blame for the Marriage Penalty. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     Part of tax simplification... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Same tired refrain: Nothing is a Republican's fault. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                             And yours is its all their fault... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Nope. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     Now about Harry we can talk... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         I can die tomorrow. We have common ground. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Nicely said! -NT - (jb4)
                                 Careful on that as well... - (Simon_Jester) - (15)
                                     Well you don't see them... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                         But they *are* different - (DonRichards)
                                         Like it or not, government plans cost money... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                             Wow... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Cough...fast and loose with the rules, eh? - (Simon_Jester)
                                         It's entirely 'reasonable' to despise those who manipulate - (Ashton) - (9)
                                             So you posit... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                 'All' is a rather large percentage - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                     Recipes? - (DonRichards) - (6)
                                                         Secret ingredient - 'gaul of dog' - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                             Ah, yes. The Hannibal Lecter school of cuisine. - (DonRichards) - (4)
                                                                 Not at all: The Golden Rule. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                     This one thankfully accepts your criticism and correction - (DonRichards) - (1)
                                                                         That is Right-attitude, Grasshopper - go thou and prosper. - (Ashton)
                                                                     This one thankfully accepts your criticism and correction - (DonRichards)
                     Maybe. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         The real issue is... - (bepatient) - (6)
                             Sorry. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 Both on the same site...and its not Heritage. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     Sorry Part II - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         You should have... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             I like Laffer - (DonRichards) - (1)
                                                 That was a pretty good one ;) -NT - (bepatient)

You can put makeup on a pig. It's still a pig.
91 ms