IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope.
Only what happens on their watch. But then, I've always been a fan of the President who said, "The Buck stops here", while you've always been a fan of the President who said, "I can't recall." :-)
New Now about Harry we can talk...
...aside from some of his foreign policy decisions...he had good intentions and did some very good things.

RR is historically (so far) held as a great President. Its not me...and alot is made of "Reaganomics"...when all that really happened was a massive cut in taxes (which increased revenue). The debt came, IMO, from spending the USSR into oblivion...and while it has created some middle term issues (paying down the debt)...you have to wonder if it wasn't worth it to eliminate the Soviet system as an enemy to the US. That part of history hasn't been written yet.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I can die tomorrow. We have common ground.
>>The debt came, IMO, from spending the USSR into oblivion

Concur in spades. That was his exclusive goal. If our borrowing ability had any bound, we would be in as bad a shape as Russia is now. I don't think that made us stronger. I'm also a little too anti-imperialist to think it is our place to decide what countries exist.
New Nicely said!
jb4
Resistance is not futile...)
     "Deja Vu all over again" - (mmoffitt) - (52)
         Deja deja vu all all over again - (screamer) - (3)
             49,000,000 - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Slight correction - (screamer) - (1)
                     TRUE? Would that be the new name of MORAL? :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         so you thought all that money was in a vault - (boxley) - (1)
             I know the money wasn't (isn't) in a vault. - (mmoffitt)
         massive irritation - (wharris2) - (45)
             I hear this a lot. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
                 Check your stats... - (bepatient) - (7)
                     Revisionist History I am familiar with. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         Heh.. - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Minor Nit. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Not... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Sort of, but not Xactly. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         But giving credit to that.. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Disagree. - (mmoffitt)
                 slight OT but you think 72% is fair? -NT - (boxley) - (35)
                     Hell...why not 90...they're rich...they can afford it -NT - (bepatient) - (26)
                         trouble is dems think Im rich - (boxley) - (25)
                             Heh heh - (bepatient) - (24)
                                 Careful there with who you blame for the Marriage Penalty. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     Part of tax simplification... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Same tired refrain: Nothing is a Republican's fault. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                             And yours is its all their fault... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Nope. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     Now about Harry we can talk... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         I can die tomorrow. We have common ground. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Nicely said! -NT - (jb4)
                                 Careful on that as well... - (Simon_Jester) - (15)
                                     Well you don't see them... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                         But they *are* different - (DonRichards)
                                         Like it or not, government plans cost money... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                             Wow... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Cough...fast and loose with the rules, eh? - (Simon_Jester)
                                         It's entirely 'reasonable' to despise those who manipulate - (Ashton) - (9)
                                             So you posit... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                 'All' is a rather large percentage - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                     Recipes? - (DonRichards) - (6)
                                                         Secret ingredient - 'gaul of dog' - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                             Ah, yes. The Hannibal Lecter school of cuisine. - (DonRichards) - (4)
                                                                 Not at all: The Golden Rule. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                     This one thankfully accepts your criticism and correction - (DonRichards) - (1)
                                                                         That is Right-attitude, Grasshopper - go thou and prosper. - (Ashton)
                                                                     This one thankfully accepts your criticism and correction - (DonRichards)
                     Maybe. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         The real issue is... - (bepatient) - (6)
                             Sorry. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 Both on the same site...and its not Heritage. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     Sorry Part II - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         You should have... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             I like Laffer - (DonRichards) - (1)
                                                 That was a pretty good one ;) -NT - (bepatient)

If it's baroque, don't fix it.
73 ms