IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Democrat professor w/ MS - model for West Wing's Bartlett???
New Heh.. maybe
(?) Dunno where A. Sorkin casts his net, but his first episode of the new season had several entirely *timely* what-ifs.. just as last season - he gave the "9/11 speech" (for a different atrocity, natch) which a Dubya never could have imagined. (Maybe you saw that?) And the difference surely grates, when you think of the remaining 280 millions to choose from. If there were a choice (or even a real debate) possible, that is.

Seems a case of not so much Life imitates Art as: the only imaginitive possibilities for this moribund 'Republic' lie well outside of the 'real' White House.. until enough folk gather the guts to impeach.

[Hah]

Ashton
New Re: Democrat professor.
My son-in-law went to Carleton College and had Wellstone as professor years ago. Wellstone got his education at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill which is where my daughter (married to said son-in-law) got her degree. Just a coincidence, of course.
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
     Senator Wellstone from Minnesota dies in plane crash - (admin) - (33)
         More than sad.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             yup look what carnahan gave us -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Re: yup look what carnahan gave us - (deSitter)
                 Or did you mean - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Would ashcroft been appointed if Carnahan had not died? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Sorry - (deSitter)
         He wrote a book - (Ashton)
         Too convenient. - (tuberculosis) - (25)
             Yes.. the unstated Question, nowadays not even silly.. :( -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                 I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Agreed that is far more likely. - (Ashton)
                     Re: I don't think so. - (deSitter) - (4)
                         Wasn't Carnahan also in a King Air about this time 2yrs ago? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Re: Wasn't Carnahan also in a King Air - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Did both AI's fail? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Re: Did both AI's fail? - (deSitter)
             If you want to get paranoid - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Re: If you want to get paranoid - (deSitter)
             Consider the politics - (kmself) - (8)
                 It looks like the politically fair thing will happen - (boxley)
                 Saddest Thing - (deSitter) - (6)
                     yabbut a very liberal weasel so status quo is achieved -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Ah.. so this guy represented what you deem - (Ashton) - (4)
                             eh, doc called him a weasel I just further defined it and - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Oh is that all.. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: Oh is that all.. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Mondale ain't Wellstone. - (Ashton)
             You're not alone: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 wanna bet he can explain why missile defense cant work :-) - (boxley)
             Add'l links -- prior "assassination" incident, "hunted man" - (kmself) - (3)
                 Democrat professor w/ MS - model for West Wing's Bartlett??? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Heh.. maybe - (Ashton)
                     Re: Democrat professor. - (a6l6e6x)

If I have enough time to pro-actively squirt saltwater up my nose, I'd rather use that time to floss.
99 ms