IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Oh is that all..
Mondale, and Dukakis, and (too many to name) are a large part of the decline of the Democrats. Mondale in particular has a self-serving unction that turns the stomach. He tried to make political captial out of the death of the Apollo 1 astronauts while on the investigative committee following. The traditional, strong, pro-labor Democrats of the Kennedy generation were sucker-punched by Mondale, Proxmire, McGovern, and a million other hangers-on who sucked the life out of the Party. Yes, he's a weasel - he was also dead wrong about the Russians in 1984.
-drl
New Mondale ain't Wellstone.
We were talking about Wellstone,so I don't buy Box's encapsulation either. I don't pretend to have followed his career minutely, but the few speeches I have read periodically make him: not a Mondale kinda guy IMO. Unfortunate that Mondale is the only replacement anyone in Minn. can imagine. Maybe better that an Ashcroft rerun occur, meaning: let dead guy win again! Let the Gov. pick successor from entire state. (Maybe though, the Repub would shoo in with chants of Unity, God and The Flag.)

The fact that imagination Is this impoverished follows from the general One-Party Republicrat fossils everywhere. That these 'Democrats' have had no guts to perform the duties of the Loyal Opposition\ufffd since 9/11, went ovinely along with the original Welfare destruction bill years ago (as did Clinton, to score points {ugly} via out-Repoing the Repubs) - merely underscores that only the Right is represented anywhere - until another party forms from the wreckage. Any mere moderate rates 'librul' in this surreal scene.

'Two Parties' my ass.

Ashton

Ignorance is Truth
Freedom is Slavery
     Senator Wellstone from Minnesota dies in plane crash - (admin) - (33)
         More than sad.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             yup look what carnahan gave us -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Re: yup look what carnahan gave us - (deSitter)
                 Or did you mean - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Would ashcroft been appointed if Carnahan had not died? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Sorry - (deSitter)
         He wrote a book - (Ashton)
         Too convenient. - (tuberculosis) - (25)
             Yes.. the unstated Question, nowadays not even silly.. :( -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                 I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Agreed that is far more likely. - (Ashton)
                     Re: I don't think so. - (deSitter) - (4)
                         Wasn't Carnahan also in a King Air about this time 2yrs ago? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Re: Wasn't Carnahan also in a King Air - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Did both AI's fail? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Re: Did both AI's fail? - (deSitter)
             If you want to get paranoid - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Re: If you want to get paranoid - (deSitter)
             Consider the politics - (kmself) - (8)
                 It looks like the politically fair thing will happen - (boxley)
                 Saddest Thing - (deSitter) - (6)
                     yabbut a very liberal weasel so status quo is achieved -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Ah.. so this guy represented what you deem - (Ashton) - (4)
                             eh, doc called him a weasel I just further defined it and - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Oh is that all.. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: Oh is that all.. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Mondale ain't Wellstone. - (Ashton)
             You're not alone: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 wanna bet he can explain why missile defense cant work :-) - (boxley)
             Add'l links -- prior "assassination" incident, "hunted man" - (kmself) - (3)
                 Democrat professor w/ MS - model for West Wing's Bartlett??? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Heh.. maybe - (Ashton)
                     Re: Democrat professor. - (a6l6e6x)

I'm paraphrasing, because it's easier than research.
74 ms