IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More than sad..
Ugly - in present political dead-heat. He was a ~ Populist who mentioned the word justice in his proposals more than most (and not rhetorically). Helped Labor unions, felt that Corps were well enough represented in Congress; 'people' need some votes too. Wanted: "no Govt. contracts to Corps which move offshore". Hah..

Etc.

Bummer - the fate of nations comes down to the Law of Accident.

Ashton
New yup look what carnahan gave us
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Re: yup look what carnahan gave us
That was my first prophetic dream, so I'm voting for Jean Carnahan, rather than No Talent (Repo, of course).

One day Box will admit that he's a REEpublican and a Yankee. Won't he?
-drl
New Or did you mean
..that now we have Ashcroft? Very odd you.
-drl
New Would ashcroft been appointed if Carnahan had not died?
There wouldnt have been the sense of gotta give him something attitude the pres had after a corpse beat him. That was my point.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Sorry
My officemate, 66 and retired on Wednesday, I drove him home in a company truck - he's for Talent - I loved that guy for the few months I got to know him. Everyone I love, leaves. So I'm for Carnahan.

-drl
     Senator Wellstone from Minnesota dies in plane crash - (admin) - (33)
         More than sad.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             yup look what carnahan gave us -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Re: yup look what carnahan gave us - (deSitter)
                 Or did you mean - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Would ashcroft been appointed if Carnahan had not died? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Sorry - (deSitter)
         He wrote a book - (Ashton)
         Too convenient. - (tuberculosis) - (25)
             Yes.. the unstated Question, nowadays not even silly.. :( -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                 I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Agreed that is far more likely. - (Ashton)
                     Re: I don't think so. - (deSitter) - (4)
                         Wasn't Carnahan also in a King Air about this time 2yrs ago? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Re: Wasn't Carnahan also in a King Air - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Did both AI's fail? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Re: Did both AI's fail? - (deSitter)
             If you want to get paranoid - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Re: If you want to get paranoid - (deSitter)
             Consider the politics - (kmself) - (8)
                 It looks like the politically fair thing will happen - (boxley)
                 Saddest Thing - (deSitter) - (6)
                     yabbut a very liberal weasel so status quo is achieved -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Ah.. so this guy represented what you deem - (Ashton) - (4)
                             eh, doc called him a weasel I just further defined it and - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Oh is that all.. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: Oh is that all.. - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Mondale ain't Wellstone. - (Ashton)
             You're not alone: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 wanna bet he can explain why missile defense cant work :-) - (boxley)
             Add'l links -- prior "assassination" incident, "hunted man" - (kmself) - (3)
                 Democrat professor w/ MS - model for West Wing's Bartlett??? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Heh.. maybe - (Ashton)
                     Re: Democrat professor. - (a6l6e6x)

Must be what keeps your hair up.
104 ms