IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New bzzt wrong conclusion
"No. There were NOT there to keep Germany in check. They would NOT have been able to do so if they were. They were in the MIDDLE of NATO. It would have been simple to cut their supply lines."
not hardly the american troops had battlefield nukes deployed to "stall" the advance until reinforcements could arrive from here. From 1945 to about 1965 the only thing keeping the sovs out of ALL of eaurope was the boom. Take away that slim advantage and numerical as well as tactical AT THAT TIME was on the Soviet side. The Soviets were not interested in marching into france, the internationale was doing that home grown in every country in eaurope as planned at the 1936 congress. The troops were stationed in germany to keep the fscking germans from boiling east again.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New I don't see where you disagree.
not hardly the american troops had battlefield nukes deployed to "stall" the advance until reinforcements could arrive from here. From 1945 to about 1965 the only thing keeping the sovs out of ALL of eaurope was the boom. Take away that slim advantage and numerical as well as tactical AT THAT TIME was on the Soviet side.
So, the US troops were deployed to prevent Soviet expansion? Isn't that what I said?

The troops were stationed in germany to keep the fscking germans from boiling east again.
You'll have to provide some support for this. So far, you've provided support for my claim that we didn't want the Soviets taking over Germany.

The reason the Soviets WANTED Germany was for the port in the Atlantic.
     Bush speech - Oh lawd - was hoping he could do better ... - (dmarker2) - (70)
         Actually I thought he did very well... - (Simon_Jester)
         No One Gives A Watty's Cheek - (deSitter) - (1)
             shouldnt that be watie?(rifles for) if bill was gonna lift - (boxley)
         What do you expect? He doesn't have any material. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             They made him an offer he couldn't refuse... - (jb4)
         Mr. President, you nailed it! - (Arkadiy) - (58)
             If Cuba had oil, these stupid analogies might - (screamer) - (57)
                 I've said it already - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                     Again, slight difference of opinion... - (screamer) - (4)
                         No tyranny? - (Arkadiy)
                         Are you REALLY that naive? - (jb4) - (1)
                             jb...be polite. - (Simon_Jester)
                         Um, you might want to look up "slant drilling". Kuwait did. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Incorrect. - (Brandioch) - (46)
                     Points on your points... - (screamer) - (45)
                         Re: Points on your points... - (deSitter) - (16)
                             Like I said. - (Brandioch)
                             The best answer I can give... - (screamer) - (14)
                                 Yeah I do know - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                     Anybody else here scared of their own government? - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                         ditto - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             Just by being labeled a "terrorist". - WRONG! - (mhuber)
                                         Re: Anybody else here scared of their own government? - (deSitter)
                                         Hopefully everybody - (JayMehaffey)
                                         Scared as in... - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                             I'll take "A", please. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                         Not scared - livid__ (but only once in a while) - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Fear is a warning. - (inthane-chan)
                                         Re: Not of mine thank God, but alarmed at yours <grin> - (dmarker2)
                                     Yeah, my hands are raised too... - (screamer)
                                 Re: The best answer I can give... - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Agreed - the decline is within - (Ashton)
                         Counters to your counters. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                             And so it goes... - (screamer) - (26)
                                 Huh? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                                     nits and LMAO - (screamer) - (22)
                                         WTF? Here are the PHOTOGRAPHS! - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                             I give up... - (screamer) - (20)
                                                 And now you go for the semantic play. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                     OT: Easy on the ad hominem, please. 'Tis not necessary. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                         Ad hominem attack against minor off topic point=par - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                             Re: TIME FOR ALL OF US TO COOL IT - We all ... - (dmarker2)
                                                             Deal with it. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                 Lighten up - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                     That would be valid, except I provided a physical example. - (Brandioch)
                                                                 Note - (deSitter)
                                                                 Rules for the home game... - (bepatient)
                                                         That wasn't "ad hominem". - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                             The semantic difference may not be the crux of that exchange - (Ashton)
                                                             You missed the point of my post. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                 Simple, it was after I had provided the rebuttal. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                     Still missing the point: - (admin) - (6)
                                                                         So many things we do are not "necessary". - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                             And so it goes from the self-appointed knower of all things. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 What about the Hughes Loan? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                     ? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Ashleigh Brilliant - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                             I thought that... - (bepatient)
                                     bzzt wrong conclusion - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I don't see where you disagree. - (Brandioch)
                 Re: If Cuba had oil, these stupid analogies might - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Great site... Thanks for the link... - (screamer) - (1)
                         Re: Great site... Thanks for the link... - (deSitter)
                 BZZZT - "For The Children" - (mhuber)
         I for one am gratified... - (marlowe) - (5)
             Nucular(TM) - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                 Re: Nucular(TM) - (deSitter) - (3)
                     [cackle] - Our pResident's alter-ego: Slim Pickens w/hat -NT - (Ashton)
                     ROFL! I need to see that movie again. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Oh Yeah - (deSitter)

Certainly, as long as they don't require any treatment.
152 ms