IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think I could make money by offering a mask that stated
facial recognition does not work while wearing a mask
then hit the socials that anti mask protesters are useful idiots of the deep surveillance state
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Nice! ..give 'em a quandary to wrestle with, limply.
New That's very good! Please proceed with haste!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     WTF is wrong with people? - (drook) - (21)
         That half is called "Republicans". -NT - (mmoffitt)
         are you ready to take one now? - (boxley) - (19)
             Bloody hell, yes. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                 I am old enough to remember the first polio vaccines - (boxley) - (6)
                     Different type of vaccine - (malraux) - (5)
                         Still, it's good to be cautious and pay attention to the rollout. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             Wise words, should be atop each vial of the nostrum(s) - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 Jaded-LRPD: I've never used said feature, but the top Google results include words like "issues", - (Ashton)
                                 I told the story briefly here many years ago - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     Yeah, likely moi too.. - (Ashton)
             No, but that's just because they're not offering it to me - (drook) - (3)
                 I think I could make money by offering a mask that stated - (boxley) - (2)
                     Nice! ..give 'em a quandary to wrestle with, limply. -NT - (Ashton)
                     That's very good! Please proceed with haste! -NT - (mmoffitt)
             M's job has her's scheduled - (crazy) - (6)
                 That's the big question - (drook) - (5)
                     NO. And I do mean NO! That is the *WRONG* group to immunize first. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Why not? - (drook) - (3)
                             "Suppose" is doing WAY TOO MUCH heavy lifting. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 You don't seem to understand how hypotheticals work -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     A major problem with 'weighing' hypotheticals is surely: Today==when so much data is suppressed, - (Ashton)

Excuse me while I go throw up.
62 ms