IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, but that's just because they're not offering it to me
If I were a first responder and on the list to get the vaccine in the first wave, bet your ass I'd be doing research on the current state of testing. But I'm damn sure those 55% percent aren't declining due to exhaustive research.

How do I know that? My daughter has a classmate (both are 9) whose father has told him that masks don't do any good, and it wouldn't matter anyway because kids who get it just get tired for a few days and then it's over. And he knows, because he's an EMT.

The consistency with which People Who Should Know Betterâ„¢ will instead choose the consensus of their tribal affiliation is depressing.
--

Drew
New I think I could make money by offering a mask that stated
facial recognition does not work while wearing a mask
then hit the socials that anti mask protesters are useful idiots of the deep surveillance state
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Nice! ..give 'em a quandary to wrestle with, limply.
New That's very good! Please proceed with haste!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     WTF is wrong with people? - (drook) - (21)
         That half is called "Republicans". -NT - (mmoffitt)
         are you ready to take one now? - (boxley) - (19)
             Bloody hell, yes. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                 I am old enough to remember the first polio vaccines - (boxley) - (6)
                     Different type of vaccine - (malraux) - (5)
                         Still, it's good to be cautious and pay attention to the rollout. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             Wise words, should be atop each vial of the nostrum(s) - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 Jaded-LRPD: I've never used said feature, but the top Google results include words like "issues", - (Ashton)
                                 I told the story briefly here many years ago - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     Yeah, likely moi too.. - (Ashton)
             No, but that's just because they're not offering it to me - (drook) - (3)
                 I think I could make money by offering a mask that stated - (boxley) - (2)
                     Nice! ..give 'em a quandary to wrestle with, limply. -NT - (Ashton)
                     That's very good! Please proceed with haste! -NT - (mmoffitt)
             M's job has her's scheduled - (crazy) - (6)
                 That's the big question - (drook) - (5)
                     NO. And I do mean NO! That is the *WRONG* group to immunize first. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Why not? - (drook) - (3)
                             "Suppose" is doing WAY TOO MUCH heavy lifting. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 You don't seem to understand how hypotheticals work -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     A major problem with 'weighing' hypotheticals is surely: Today==when so much data is suppressed, - (Ashton)

I took the liberty of fixing the punctuation.
64 ms