IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New NO. And I do mean NO! That is the *WRONG* group to immunize first.
Think about it. Who are the most likely to spread it? The anti-mask crowd. You want to protect idiots first? No. Just no.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Why not?
Suppose a vaccine prevents someone from carrying/spreading? Each dose given to a senior citizen saves one person. Each dose given to an idiot on their way to spring break saves 10 people.
--

Drew
New "Suppose" is doing WAY TOO MUCH heavy lifting.
There's no proof a vaccinated person cannot transmit the disease. If such were the case, you'd have an argument. As it is, all we know is that by vaccinating an idiot you'd be protecting an idiot whilst consuming a dose that's in terribly short supply.

So, again, no. Just NO.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New You don't seem to understand how hypotheticals work
--

Drew
New A major problem with 'weighing' hypotheticals is surely: Today==when so much data is suppressed,
fabricated, outright politicized ..or just an [unknown-Unknown]. We Know this, by now.

The Mofos-in-Charege 'Live' via premeditated destruction of Language-itself. Hence perhaps this mini-thread?
I no magick for telling-the-Difference (either) ..since common-sense has become an embattled brain-sense.

'Ignorance is Truth', screenplay of >1/3 of 'Muricans; may they Rest in Eternal Anxiety, next.
     WTF is wrong with people? - (drook) - (21)
         That half is called "Republicans". -NT - (mmoffitt)
         are you ready to take one now? - (boxley) - (19)
             Bloody hell, yes. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                 I am old enough to remember the first polio vaccines - (boxley) - (6)
                     Different type of vaccine - (malraux) - (5)
                         Still, it's good to be cautious and pay attention to the rollout. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             Wise words, should be atop each vial of the nostrum(s) - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 Jaded-LRPD: I've never used said feature, but the top Google results include words like "issues", - (Ashton)
                                 I told the story briefly here many years ago - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     Yeah, likely moi too.. - (Ashton)
             No, but that's just because they're not offering it to me - (drook) - (3)
                 I think I could make money by offering a mask that stated - (boxley) - (2)
                     Nice! ..give 'em a quandary to wrestle with, limply. -NT - (Ashton)
                     That's very good! Please proceed with haste! -NT - (mmoffitt)
             M's job has her's scheduled - (crazy) - (6)
                 That's the big question - (drook) - (5)
                     NO. And I do mean NO! That is the *WRONG* group to immunize first. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Why not? - (drook) - (3)
                             "Suppose" is doing WAY TOO MUCH heavy lifting. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 You don't seem to understand how hypotheticals work -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     A major problem with 'weighing' hypotheticals is surely: Today==when so much data is suppressed, - (Ashton)

Actually validated for HTML 4.01 Transitional compliance.
96 ms