IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: O...M...G
I am sorry for your childhood, that
but this turkey is a poster child of the south that I grew up in. Ignorant, vacant stare, unbreakable opinions based on nothing.
exists in fresno, bakersfield and everywhere else in America. Assigning this action, as rand has done to the confederacy is as valid as finding out he follows manson's family.
Manson got his followers to kill people to ignite a race war. This youngster did the same except he pulled the trigger himself. The connection is as close as the confederacy.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: O...M...G
WereBear:

16. WereBear says:
June 19, 2015 at 8:46 am

@Balconesfault: Manson wasn’t a white supremacist. He was an aspiring con-guru who discovered that it was more and more difficult to keep his followers in that hyper-alert, yet undiscerning, state of cult mind.

And he didn’t kill black people. He killed white people, and tried to make it seem as though black people were to blame.

And it wasn’t mental illness. He did everything he did on purpose and with malice aforethought.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who read "Helter Skelter" long ago but has forgotten most of it.)
New edit adding another link
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley June 19, 2015, 07:59:38 PM EDT
New Oooh. Quantum entaglement. I'm convinced. ;-) Thanks.
New thought you would like them :-)
New Mr. Illuminati Guy seems sharp enough..
at least he's copped to the effects of a constant diet of heaped/dead/burned Bodies aka violence in all forms: as a central and recurrent theme ... in much of what passes for entertainment: whether songs-about-hos and their come-uppance ... or just any old excuse to display cgi Close-ups of mangled meat.. (for some sort of "authenticity"?)

After all, once you're inured to sounds/images of horrific acts ... what.. horrific.. acts? ... (is what inured means, no?) Still, there are those who imagine that "acted-out events" don't count==guess they never heard of Gödel's comments on counting.

As to this 21 yo nutter, whatever his previous obsessions: blongs on Elbe (along with that teen, a few years back: who microwaved a kitten. As a "joke" She said.) Adjacent cells for an indeterminate time ..add to their continuing daily dis-comfort, endlessly. Let them die of the boredom of empty heads.
New Not precisely the same
There are horses everywhere, so obviously there will be horses asses everywhere. It is normal in the south. It is an exception in civilized places.
Don't be sorry for my childhood; it was quite educational. I learned not to hate; it's too fucking expensive in personal terms. I learned to fight rather well. I still surprise my trainer occasionally. I'm quite at home being alone. I don't need to be, but it is fine if I am. I love and I am loved.
The south was a very adversarial environment for me; I'm out of the cesspool for the time being. I can deal with the south now without taking it personally. I don't really care what they are up to down there, I am concentrating on being a decent mammal today. Have a great day...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     hey, mmoffitt - (rcareaga) - (38)
         why the kid was following california chuck's play wasnt he? not confederate at all - (boxley) - (11)
             sorry forgot an ob "can you dig it" -NT - (boxley)
             THAT was one of your poorest trolls EVER -NT - (hnick) - (9)
                 not a troll. A manson wannabee by his own words -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     O...M...G - (hnick) - (7)
                         Re: O...M...G - (boxley) - (6)
                             Re: O...M...G - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 edit adding another link - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Oooh. Quantum entaglement. I'm convinced. ;-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         thought you would like them :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Mr. Illuminati Guy seems sharp enough.. - (Ashton)
                             Not precisely the same - (hnick)
         Nothing at all. - (malraux)
         Soldiers aren't Politicians. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
             FWIW - (drook) - (7)
                 There's that oversimplification again. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Indiana is still "the South" as far as I'm concerned. - (malraux) - (5)
                         when did indiana seceed from the union? "Michissippi indeed - (boxley) - (3)
                             Talking about my experience. - (malraux) - (2)
                                 so hick and backwards michigan is south? sounds like yankee privilege :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     NFC what you mean. - (malraux)
                         Well, maybe you're "polite company." ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Kerry Reid would like a word. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                 As I hope you know, I do not support religious symbols on government property. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                     People are taught how to hate. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         yup taught indeed -NT - (boxley)
                         What would you say to Edgerton and the Hervey brothers? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                             No real distribution is an ideal gaussian. There are always outliers. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 The victors always write the history books. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Another good book, mentioned here before. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         lets not leave out the californians - (boxley)
                             Read "Uncle Tom's Cabin"! - (a6l6e6x)
                         All definitively covered in 'South Pacific' - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Yup. That song was in the back of my head writing my comment. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Alas.. 'information technology' guarantees that exp-increasing Noise is easier and cheaper - (Ashton)
             Counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 stand watie was neither white or conscripted - (boxley) - (1)
                     Neither was Ely Parker. - (Another Scott)

According to one source, the average British driver will let rip 912 pints of fart during their lifetime.
121 ms