IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oooh. Quantum entaglement. I'm convinced. ;-) Thanks.
New thought you would like them :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     hey, mmoffitt - (rcareaga) - (38)
         why the kid was following california chuck's play wasnt he? not confederate at all - (boxley) - (11)
             sorry forgot an ob "can you dig it" -NT - (boxley)
             THAT was one of your poorest trolls EVER -NT - (hnick) - (9)
                 not a troll. A manson wannabee by his own words -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     O...M...G - (hnick) - (7)
                         Re: O...M...G - (boxley) - (6)
                             Re: O...M...G - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 edit adding another link - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Oooh. Quantum entaglement. I'm convinced. ;-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         thought you would like them :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Mr. Illuminati Guy seems sharp enough.. - (Ashton)
                             Not precisely the same - (hnick)
         Nothing at all. - (malraux)
         Soldiers aren't Politicians. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
             FWIW - (drook) - (7)
                 There's that oversimplification again. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Indiana is still "the South" as far as I'm concerned. - (malraux) - (5)
                         when did indiana seceed from the union? "Michissippi indeed - (boxley) - (3)
                             Talking about my experience. - (malraux) - (2)
                                 so hick and backwards michigan is south? sounds like yankee privilege :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     NFC what you mean. - (malraux)
                         Well, maybe you're "polite company." ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Kerry Reid would like a word. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                 As I hope you know, I do not support religious symbols on government property. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                     People are taught how to hate. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         yup taught indeed -NT - (boxley)
                         What would you say to Edgerton and the Hervey brothers? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                             No real distribution is an ideal gaussian. There are always outliers. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 The victors always write the history books. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Another good book, mentioned here before. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         lets not leave out the californians - (boxley)
                             Read "Uncle Tom's Cabin"! - (a6l6e6x)
                         All definitively covered in 'South Pacific' - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Yup. That song was in the back of my head writing my comment. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Alas.. 'information technology' guarantees that exp-increasing Noise is easier and cheaper - (Ashton)
             Counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 stand watie was neither white or conscripted - (boxley) - (1)
                     Neither was Ely Parker. - (Another Scott)

Home of the hash-slinging slasher!
79 ms