IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So was the answer, didja notice? :-)
New NO NEVAR! IN A BAHMILLION YEARS!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Bah, just because none of the pickled...
...herrings is _actually_ red. :-(
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Wow...
You do catch on... eventually.

Maybe some day, you'll be able to translate BOxlish for us. If only.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New that was a gag? sheeit I ordered some
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Naah, quite serious--the only gag was mine, the bit about...
...the band being "the one and only" Abba. AFAIK, the herring canners are a lot older and still going strong.

So, which kind did you order, and how much? :-)
--
Christian R. Conrad

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New garlic sauce of course
from http://www.marinamar...perpage=999&pos=0
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Yuk - the one spice that doesn't go with herring.
Well, that and tomato, of course.
--
Christian R. Conrad

Job description - (crazy) - (36)
         yabbut Im tied up til the post stability bus throwing firing -NT - (boxley)
         Looks more like an ops position - (malraux) - (34)
             Sheesh. Do they work 140 hours a week?!?! -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Prolly 3 a day -NT - (folkert)
                 Nope - (crazy)
             Aw, cmon - (crazy) - (6)
                 hmmm, interesting - (boxley)
                 Serious question(s). - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Remember when I said we were one in a million? - (crazy) - (1)
                         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Haven't used it - (malraux) - (1)
                     Cool - (crazy)
             Columnar? Is that table-oriented, eh? - (pwhysall) - (23)
                 rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Now that is evil! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     I still e-mail with... - (folkert)
                 Well actually, no, it's the other way around: - (CRConrad) - (19)
                     Ahh, SAS - (crazy)
                     Technology from 1995 is "new fangled"? - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                         Yup, everything after ABBA split up is modern crap. - (CRConrad) - (16)
                             ABBA who? -NT - (folkert) - (14)
                                 the swedish millie vanillie wannabees /me flees! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Milli Vanilli? Is that a new Starbucks drink? -NT - (folkert)
                                 ABBA, the one and only, obviously. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                     question was ficitious... obviously -NT - (folkert) - (8)
                                         So was the answer, didja notice? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                             NO NEVAR! IN A BAHMILLION YEARS! -NT - (folkert) - (6)
                                                 Bah, just because none of the pickled... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                     Wow... - (folkert)
                                                     that was a gag? sheeit I ordered some -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Naah, quite serious--the only gag was mine, the bit about... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             garlic sauce of course - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Yuk - the one spice that doesn't go with herring. - (CRConrad)
                                     I have some Abba on my phone - (crazy) - (1)
                                         How good that Her Majesty is amused. -NT - (CRConrad)
                             What goes around comes around... - (static)

Super-size it!
110 ms