IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Technology from 1995 is "new fangled"?
That's when Sybase IQ came out and it's a columnar data store.
New Yup, everything after ABBA split up is modern crap.
Now get off my lawn, punk!
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New ABBA who?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New the swedish millie vanillie wannabees /me flees!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Milli Vanilli? Is that a new Starbucks drink?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New ABBA, the one and only, obviously.
Here: http://www.abba.se/p...sillinlaggningar/

HTH!
--
Christian R. Conrad

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New question was ficitious... obviously
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New So was the answer, didja notice? :-)
New NO NEVAR! IN A BAHMILLION YEARS!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Bah, just because none of the pickled...
...herrings is _actually_ red. :-(
--
Christian R. Conrad

New Wow...
You do catch on... eventually.

Maybe some day, you'll be able to translate BOxlish for us. If only.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New that was a gag? sheeit I ordered some
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Naah, quite serious--the only gag was mine, the bit about...
...the band being "the one and only" Abba. AFAIK, the herring canners are a lot older and still going strong.

So, which kind did you order, and how much? :-)
--
Christian R. Conrad

New garlic sauce of course
from http://www.marinamar...perpage=999&pos=0
New Yuk - the one spice that doesn't go with herring.
Well, that and tomato, of course.
--
Christian R. Conrad

New I have some Abba on my phone
Heard take a "chance on me" while walking fast through the crowds on the way to the train. If you've ever been in Times Square in the dark it's a surrealistic experience. The monster full light billboards make sure there is no such thing as darkness, and the flashes of light and dark keep the crown entertained.
New How good that Her Majesty is amused.
New What goes around comes around...
I heard the people they taught in Scandinavia to write songs are now teaching songwriting to those behind quite a number of the current K-pop songs. :-)

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
     Job description - (crazy) - (36)
         yabbut Im tied up til the post stability bus throwing firing -NT - (boxley)
         Looks more like an ops position - (malraux) - (34)
             Sheesh. Do they work 140 hours a week?!?! -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Prolly 3 a day -NT - (folkert)
                 Nope - (crazy)
             Aw, cmon - (crazy) - (6)
                 hmmm, interesting - (boxley)
                 Serious question(s). - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Remember when I said we were one in a million? - (crazy) - (1)
                         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Haven't used it - (malraux) - (1)
                     Cool - (crazy)
             Columnar? Is that table-oriented, eh? - (pwhysall) - (23)
                 rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Now that is evil! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     I still e-mail with... - (folkert)
                 Well actually, no, it's the other way around: - (CRConrad) - (19)
                     Ahh, SAS - (crazy)
                     Technology from 1995 is "new fangled"? - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                         Yup, everything after ABBA split up is modern crap. - (CRConrad) - (16)
                             ABBA who? -NT - (folkert) - (14)
                                 the swedish millie vanillie wannabees /me flees! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Milli Vanilli? Is that a new Starbucks drink? -NT - (folkert)
                                 ABBA, the one and only, obviously. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                     question was ficitious... obviously -NT - (folkert) - (8)
                                         So was the answer, didja notice? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                             NO NEVAR! IN A BAHMILLION YEARS! -NT - (folkert) - (6)
                                                 Bah, just because none of the pickled... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                     Wow... - (folkert)
                                                     that was a gag? sheeit I ordered some -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Naah, quite serious--the only gag was mine, the bit about... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             garlic sauce of course - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Yuk - the one spice that doesn't go with herring. - (CRConrad)
                                     I have some Abba on my phone - (crazy) - (1)
                                         How good that Her Majesty is amused. -NT - (CRConrad)
                             What goes around comes around... - (static)

Mmmmm. Bacteria injections.
147 ms