IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You know that was Bush's program, right?
http://www.nydailyne...article-1.1154467

I even picked a source you may like, nice fellow that I am. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Right in the first line
... $535 million federal loan ...

That's not a billion. So even if you're going to try to hang ... something ... on Obama, your outrage is off by more than 85%.
--

Drew
New not the loan, the tax credits
http://washingtonexa...y/article/2536031
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Oh... to offset the...
More than $1B investors put in.

I get it. Replublicans always get their money.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New crony capitalism works both sides of the aisle
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New the loan mods came after he left office
     3k more jobs lost due to the affordable care act - (boxley) - (132)
         Re: 3k more jobs lost due to the affordable care act - (Another Scott) - (5)
             their quote, ignore it if you want -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Heh. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Re: Heh. - (boxley) - (1)
                         Um, we've been under the Sequester for quite a while... -NT - (Another Scott)
                 And they are of course guaranteed to tell the truth. - (CRConrad)
         Take the Cleveland Clinic with a grain of salt (f the AHA) - (hnick) - (1)
             Thanks for the skinny. Appreciated. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Clue: - (pwhysall) - (123)
             He needs to be told this?At his age?After all these years... - (CRConrad) - (122)
                 You shoulda been here... - (folkert)
                 do you have - (boxley) - (120)
                     Sure, healthcare for poor people is "excessive regulation". -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Hey, I hear that literally millions of gallons - (jake123)
                     Oh, and BTW, stop squirming like a fucking weasel on speed. - (CRConrad) - (117)
                         A thesis floats to the surface.. - (Ashton)
                         Oh, and BTW, stop squirming like a fucking weasel on speed - (boxley) - (115)
                             "Any" does a lot of heavy lifting there... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 same shit he was pulling -NT - (boxley)
                             We were discussing what had gone before: your "Their quote!" - (CRConrad) - (112)
                                 here is something even you might understand - (boxley) - (111)
                                     One Communist responds. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         yup, my solution as well - (boxley)
                                     Some people want out of Social Security, also too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Dons Devil's Advocate Hat: It worked great for my dad. - (mmoffitt)
                                         I know government employee's wanted out of SS - (boxley)
                                     Squirm squirm squirm, ever more the weasel. -NT - (CRConrad) - (100)
                                         gotcher suppah, swingin -NT - (boxley) - (99)
                                             Huh? Sorry, you'll have to use more than the subject line. - (CRConrad) - (98)
                                                 apparently you are not a jack nicholson fan - (boxley) - (97)
                                                     WTF does that have to do with anything? Squirm squirm... - (CRConrad) - (96)
                                                         Oh joy, the german genes have hardened his neurons - (boxley) - (95)
                                                             Oh, beehive. - (Another Scott)
                                                             Squirm squirm... I'll take that as an admission of defeat. - (CRConrad) - (93)
                                                                 You beehive, too. - (Another Scott) - (92)
                                                                     Yeah, sure... As soon as he does. -NT - (CRConrad) - (91)
                                                                         how far can you rightshift? - (boxley) - (90)
                                                                             As far as you can squirm, plus one more to nail you. - (CRConrad) - (89)
                                                                                 Glenn Shadix - (folkert)
                                                                                 gee, you build a straw army and cry when I dont want to play - (boxley) - (87)
                                                                                     It'll benefit me... - (folkert) - (5)
                                                                                         so on 10/1 you will be on the exchange? - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                             Nope didn't say that. - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                                                 you do remember it was the WH that pulled the government - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                     Yes I do... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                                         democrats falter at bluster? hoodah thunkit? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                     MY "squirming"?!? Did you ask me something first, or I you? - (CRConrad) - (80)
                                                                                         soon as you tell me whether you quit beating you wife yes/no - (boxley) - (79)
                                                                                             Manhattan Institute? Really? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                                                 what does the CBO say about job creation, loss or retension? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                                                                     Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                         Now if we could print that on lots of foreheads.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                         ok - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                             There are costs and benefits. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                 There are costs and benefits. - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                                     There's lots of news on the other side, too. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                     In the "news" you hear? Get off Fox, wouldja... -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                                                         the link was abc, don't watch fox -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                             No, it was something called "WSB-TV Atlanta". ("2"?) HTH! - (CRConrad)
                                                                                             "plenty of good answers"?Then how come all we see is squirm? -NT - (CRConrad) - (67)
                                                                                                 dont let facts get in the way of your prejuidice -NT - (boxley) - (66)
                                                                                                     The only fact here is that you're still squirming. -NT - (CRConrad) - (65)
                                                                                                         project much? -NT - (boxley) - (64)
                                                                                                             He doesn't have to, you channel. -NT - (folkert)
                                                                                                             Facts: Four simple questions. Five days now. That... - (CRConrad) - (62)
                                                                                                                 Re: Facts: Four simple questions. yes they are simple - (boxley) - (61)
                                                                                                                     Difference is, they are relevant in this context, and not... - (CRConrad) - (60)
                                                                                                                         I was quoting the envoy who claimed it was so - (boxley) - (59)
                                                                                                                             Re: I was quoting the envoy who claimed it was so - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                                                 am I allowed to quote Rangel? He is a dem - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                 Picking that apart - (drook) - (13)
                                                                                                                                     not for profit hospitals are republicans? good to know -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                                                                                         I only mentioned Republicans when addressing Medicaid - (drook) - (11)
                                                                                                                                             not for profit means you dont have to pay taxes, -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                 Which has what to do with Republicans or Medicaid? -NT - (drook) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                     Republicans, of course. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                         BENGHAZI! ACORN! IRS! SOLYNDRA! etal... -NT - (folkert) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                             SOLYNDRA got 1 billion for a small donation to Barry not bad -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                 You know that was Bush's program, right? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                     Right in the first line - (drook) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                         not the loan, the tax credits - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                             Oh... to offset the... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                 crony capitalism works both sides of the aisle -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                                                     the loan mods came after he left office -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                             Yes, in support of your claim that it *is* actually so. - (CRConrad) - (42)
                                                                                                                                 Re: Yes, in support of your claim that it *is* actually so. - (boxley) - (41)
                                                                                                                                     The sub-thread I started from your "Their quote!" post is... - (CRConrad) - (40)
                                                                                                                                         looks like some one is not going to take troll bait - (boxley) - (39)
                                                                                                                                             Oh lovely: More squirming, *and* it's in gibberish. -NT - (CRConrad) - (38)
                                                                                                                                                 Oh, the english speaker wh has never gone fishing? neat -NT - (boxley) - (37)
                                                                                                                                                     What's it now, six days? -NT - (CRConrad) - (36)
                                                                                                                                                         don't hold your breath -NT - (boxley) - (35)
                                                                                                                                                             Right you are, Greg; thanks, fixed. - (CRConrad) - (34)
                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks for fixing it. -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                     Stubborn is as stubborn does (rocks are ... like that, too) -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Right you are, Greg; thanks, fixed. - (boxley) - (31)
                                                                                                                                                                     Ah.. the Everything-depends<-on->everything-Else.. ploy. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                         that depends -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                             rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                                                     Is the concept "yes or no" really that difficult? -NT - (CRConrad) - (25)
                                                                                                                                                                         : Is the concept "not using a logical fallacy" hard for you? -NT - (boxley) - (24)
                                                                                                                                                                             Reading is apparently too hard for you: NOT a fallacy. - (CRConrad) - (23)
                                                                                                                                                                                 deductive fallacy is the formal name for your questions -NT - (boxley) - (22)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Explain as if I were ten: How, exactly, are they so? - (CRConrad) - (21)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Explain as if I were ten: How, exactly, are they so? - (boxley) - (20)
                                                                                                                                                                                             That's not the argument we were arguing about, now is it? - (CRConrad) - (19)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Right, timeout - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     no, we are still right shifting and there is no argument -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Re: That's not the argument we were arguing about, now is it - (boxley) - (16)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dude ... - (drook) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         You are doing his work for him! -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Naah, relax, Greg -- DrooK's doing *my* job for *me*. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         why should I support his logical fallacies? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Which ones? I don't see any, as I just explained. - (drook) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 A learning experience is one of those things that says, - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Which ones? I don't see any, as I just explained. - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Fine - (drook) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: Fine - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Finally - (drook) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 not finally at all - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     No, I don't know that - (drook) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Beyond the Call of Duty: +11 - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         late but will try to answer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Could you try that in the day-time, and in English, please? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             You sound just as brilliant as a stuck record -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                                                                     "I know you are but what am I?" - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                         Ha! -NT - (folkert)
                                     Whoa - (crazy) - (4)
                                         A chunk of my taxes go to the same things - (boxley) - (3)
                                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             And at this point I can probably make the same comment - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 anyone making minimum wage can claim that to me today. - (boxley)

void main(int argc, char **argv) { printf("Hello, LRPD.\n"); }

145 ms